Their relationship fell apart in front of the world on “Braxton Family Values.”
As Solis continues to battle sex addiction, Braxton committed herself to being there for him and the children, despite their differences.
“As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce. However, we are being very adult about it,” Trina told 365Voice.com. “We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for.”
She admitted, however, one of the biggest struggles for their relationship has been the show. Being that their lives are taped around the clock, it was difficult keeping their business private and their struggles to themselves.
“We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making,” Trina shared. “I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of ‘Braxton Family Values.'”
In the meantime, she’s focusing on her career and children. But she does know what she wants in her next man. She says a God-fearing man with a little leeway would fit the bill just nice, and he must get along with her children.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here