Their relationship fell apart in front of the world on “Braxton Family Values.”
As Solis continues to battle sex addiction, Braxton committed herself to being there for him and the children, despite their differences.
“As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce. However, we are being very adult about it,” Trina told 365Voice.com. “We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for.”
She admitted, however, one of the biggest struggles for their relationship has been the show. Being that their lives are taped around the clock, it was difficult keeping their business private and their struggles to themselves.
“We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making,” Trina shared. “I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of ‘Braxton Family Values.'”
In the meantime, she’s focusing on her career and children. But she does know what she wants in her next man. She says a God-fearing man with a little leeway would fit the bill just nice, and he must get along with her children.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here