Their relationship fell apart in front of the world on “Braxton Family Values.”
As Solis continues to battle sex addiction, Braxton committed herself to being there for him and the children, despite their differences.
“As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce. However, we are being very adult about it,” Trina told 365Voice.com. “We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for.”
She admitted, however, one of the biggest struggles for their relationship has been the show. Being that their lives are taped around the clock, it was difficult keeping their business private and their struggles to themselves.
“We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making,” Trina shared. “I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of ‘Braxton Family Values.'”
In the meantime, she’s focusing on her career and children. But she does know what she wants in her next man. She says a God-fearing man with a little leeway would fit the bill just nice, and he must get along with her children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here