Their relationship fell apart in front of the world on “Braxton Family Values.”
As Solis continues to battle sex addiction, Braxton committed herself to being there for him and the children, despite their differences.
“As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce. However, we are being very adult about it,” Trina told 365Voice.com. “We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for.”
She admitted, however, one of the biggest struggles for their relationship has been the show. Being that their lives are taped around the clock, it was difficult keeping their business private and their struggles to themselves.
“We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making,” Trina shared. “I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of ‘Braxton Family Values.'”
In the meantime, she’s focusing on her career and children. But she does know what she wants in her next man. She says a God-fearing man with a little leeway would fit the bill just nice, and he must get along with her children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here