Their relationship fell apart in front of the world on “Braxton Family Values.”
As Solis continues to battle sex addiction, Braxton committed herself to being there for him and the children, despite their differences.
“As far as the status of Gabe and I, I have filed for divorce. However, we are being very adult about it,” Trina told 365Voice.com. “We are talking, we are still raising the children together and we are still praying about his sex addiction therapy that he’s going to a counselor for.”
She admitted, however, one of the biggest struggles for their relationship has been the show. Being that their lives are taped around the clock, it was difficult keeping their business private and their struggles to themselves.
“We’re doing a lot of praying and a lot of keeping outside influences away from our decision making,” Trina shared. “I think that’s one of the biggest mistakes we’ve made through the seasons of ‘Braxton Family Values.'”
In the meantime, she’s focusing on her career and children. But she does know what she wants in her next man. She says a God-fearing man with a little leeway would fit the bill just nice, and he must get along with her children.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here