The Los Angeles rapper’s current girlfriend, Black Chyna, was a stripper and just did a sexy photoshoot with XXL Magazine.
From the pole to a nationally recognized magazine … how life changes when you date a rapper.
Here’s a quick excerpt from the interview and you can view pictures here.
So, the dancing came first,correct?
Dancing came first. I started dancing at age 18. I moved to Miami four years ago to go to school. I started dancing at the old Diamonds, the started dancing at King of Diamonds shortly after.
Do the sterotypes that come with being a stripper bother you?
It used to bother me but it doesn’t anymore. You learn to grow thick skin quick.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here