The Los Angeles rapper’s current girlfriend, Black Chyna, was a stripper and just did a sexy photoshoot with XXL Magazine.
From the pole to a nationally recognized magazine … how life changes when you date a rapper.
Here’s a quick excerpt from the interview and you can view pictures here.
So, the dancing came first,correct?
Dancing came first. I started dancing at age 18. I moved to Miami four years ago to go to school. I started dancing at the old Diamonds, the started dancing at King of Diamonds shortly after.
Do the sterotypes that come with being a stripper bother you?
It used to bother me but it doesn’t anymore. You learn to grow thick skin quick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here