The Los Angeles rapper’s current girlfriend, Black Chyna, was a stripper and just did a sexy photoshoot with XXL Magazine.
From the pole to a nationally recognized magazine … how life changes when you date a rapper.
Here’s a quick excerpt from the interview and you can view pictures here.
So, the dancing came first,correct?
Dancing came first. I started dancing at age 18. I moved to Miami four years ago to go to school. I started dancing at the old Diamonds, the started dancing at King of Diamonds shortly after.
Do the sterotypes that come with being a stripper bother you?
It used to bother me but it doesn’t anymore. You learn to grow thick skin quick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here