The Los Angeles rapper’s current girlfriend, Black Chyna, was a stripper and just did a sexy photoshoot with XXL Magazine.
From the pole to a nationally recognized magazine … how life changes when you date a rapper.
Here’s a quick excerpt from the interview and you can view pictures here.
So, the dancing came first,correct?
Dancing came first. I started dancing at age 18. I moved to Miami four years ago to go to school. I started dancing at the old Diamonds, the started dancing at King of Diamonds shortly after.
Do the sterotypes that come with being a stripper bother you?
It used to bother me but it doesn’t anymore. You learn to grow thick skin quick.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here