The still beautiful actress shared with People magazine that she has experienced some tremendously terrible things in her childhood, including molestation at the age of 10.
She describes her experience in an upcoming memoir, explaining that it happened, but it “didn’t paralyze me, and I don’t dwell.”
“You Have No Idea.” She was visiting family friends in California who had an 18-year-old daughter, Susan. One night, Susan walked in on Williams while she was sleeping.
“Susan pulled down the bloomers of my cotton baby-doll pajamas,” Williams writes. “‘What are you doing?’ I asked. ‘Don’t worry — it’ll feel good.’ I lay there paralyzed. What was I going to do?”
She further explained that she wasn’t really aware of the abuse until college, but in her adulthood, she noticed the immediate changes in retrospect.
“After that trip I felt something change in me,” she writes. “I had always been defiant but I became a bit more rebellious. I began to pull away from my parents.”
Williams says she’s got nothing to hide, not from herself, her kids or the public. Through her journey she’s become who she is.
Her memoir will be out soon, but no date has been announced as of yet.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here