The still beautiful actress shared with People magazine that she has experienced some tremendously terrible things in her childhood, including molestation at the age of 10.
She describes her experience in an upcoming memoir, explaining that it happened, but it “didn’t paralyze me, and I don’t dwell.”
“You Have No Idea.” She was visiting family friends in California who had an 18-year-old daughter, Susan. One night, Susan walked in on Williams while she was sleeping.
“Susan pulled down the bloomers of my cotton baby-doll pajamas,” Williams writes. “‘What are you doing?’ I asked. ‘Don’t worry — it’ll feel good.’ I lay there paralyzed. What was I going to do?”
She further explained that she wasn’t really aware of the abuse until college, but in her adulthood, she noticed the immediate changes in retrospect.
“After that trip I felt something change in me,” she writes. “I had always been defiant but I became a bit more rebellious. I began to pull away from my parents.”
Williams says she’s got nothing to hide, not from herself, her kids or the public. Through her journey she’s become who she is.
Her memoir will be out soon, but no date has been announced as of yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here