The still beautiful actress shared with People magazine that she has experienced some tremendously terrible things in her childhood, including molestation at the age of 10.
She describes her experience in an upcoming memoir, explaining that it happened, but it “didn’t paralyze me, and I don’t dwell.”
“You Have No Idea.” She was visiting family friends in California who had an 18-year-old daughter, Susan. One night, Susan walked in on Williams while she was sleeping.
“Susan pulled down the bloomers of my cotton baby-doll pajamas,” Williams writes. “‘What are you doing?’ I asked. ‘Don’t worry — it’ll feel good.’ I lay there paralyzed. What was I going to do?”
She further explained that she wasn’t really aware of the abuse until college, but in her adulthood, she noticed the immediate changes in retrospect.
“After that trip I felt something change in me,” she writes. “I had always been defiant but I became a bit more rebellious. I began to pull away from my parents.”
Williams says she’s got nothing to hide, not from herself, her kids or the public. Through her journey she’s become who she is.
Her memoir will be out soon, but no date has been announced as of yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here