The still beautiful actress shared with People magazine that she has experienced some tremendously terrible things in her childhood, including molestation at the age of 10.
She describes her experience in an upcoming memoir, explaining that it happened, but it “didn’t paralyze me, and I don’t dwell.”
“You Have No Idea.” She was visiting family friends in California who had an 18-year-old daughter, Susan. One night, Susan walked in on Williams while she was sleeping.
“Susan pulled down the bloomers of my cotton baby-doll pajamas,” Williams writes. “‘What are you doing?’ I asked. ‘Don’t worry — it’ll feel good.’ I lay there paralyzed. What was I going to do?”
She further explained that she wasn’t really aware of the abuse until college, but in her adulthood, she noticed the immediate changes in retrospect.
“After that trip I felt something change in me,” she writes. “I had always been defiant but I became a bit more rebellious. I began to pull away from my parents.”
Williams says she’s got nothing to hide, not from herself, her kids or the public. Through her journey she’s become who she is.
Her memoir will be out soon, but no date has been announced as of yet.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here