*Dr. Dre has addressed talk of a possible tour that will include the Tupac hologram that performed with him at the Coachella festival.
“It was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour,” he said in a backstage interview at the event, posted on YouTube today. [Scroll down to watch.]
Dre took time to thank all of the festival goers that had attended last weekend’s Coachella 2012 debut, as well as all of the people that had taken time out to watch the footage online, but stressed “this was for Coachella 2012.”
However, he didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a tour and left fans hanging by saying “if a tour happens, we’ll see. But this was not done for a tour.”
Dre also thanked the two companies that were involved in creating and projecting the hologram during the headline performance last Sunday (April 15, 2012).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here