*Dr. Dre has addressed talk of a possible tour that will include the Tupac hologram that performed with him at the Coachella festival.
“It was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour,” he said in a backstage interview at the event, posted on YouTube today. [Scroll down to watch.]
Dre took time to thank all of the festival goers that had attended last weekend’s Coachella 2012 debut, as well as all of the people that had taken time out to watch the footage online, but stressed “this was for Coachella 2012.”
However, he didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a tour and left fans hanging by saying “if a tour happens, we’ll see. But this was not done for a tour.”
Dre also thanked the two companies that were involved in creating and projecting the hologram during the headline performance last Sunday (April 15, 2012).
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here