*Dr. Dre has addressed talk of a possible tour that will include the Tupac hologram that performed with him at the Coachella festival.
“It was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour,” he said in a backstage interview at the event, posted on YouTube today. [Scroll down to watch.]
Dre took time to thank all of the festival goers that had attended last weekend’s Coachella 2012 debut, as well as all of the people that had taken time out to watch the footage online, but stressed “this was for Coachella 2012.”
However, he didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a tour and left fans hanging by saying “if a tour happens, we’ll see. But this was not done for a tour.”
Dre also thanked the two companies that were involved in creating and projecting the hologram during the headline performance last Sunday (April 15, 2012).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here