*Dr. Dre has addressed talk of a possible tour that will include the Tupac hologram that performed with him at the Coachella festival.
“It was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour,” he said in a backstage interview at the event, posted on YouTube today. [Scroll down to watch.]
Dre took time to thank all of the festival goers that had attended last weekend’s Coachella 2012 debut, as well as all of the people that had taken time out to watch the footage online, but stressed “this was for Coachella 2012.”
However, he didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a tour and left fans hanging by saying “if a tour happens, we’ll see. But this was not done for a tour.”
Dre also thanked the two companies that were involved in creating and projecting the hologram during the headline performance last Sunday (April 15, 2012).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here