*Dr. Dre has addressed talk of a possible tour that will include the Tupac hologram that performed with him at the Coachella festival.
“It was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour,” he said in a backstage interview at the event, posted on YouTube today. [Scroll down to watch.]
Dre took time to thank all of the festival goers that had attended last weekend’s Coachella 2012 debut, as well as all of the people that had taken time out to watch the footage online, but stressed “this was for Coachella 2012.”
However, he didn’t completely rule out the possibility of a tour and left fans hanging by saying “if a tour happens, we’ll see. But this was not done for a tour.”
Dre also thanked the two companies that were involved in creating and projecting the hologram during the headline performance last Sunday (April 15, 2012).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here