*Cee-lo Green reunited with his first hip hop group Goodie Mob to perform their new single “Fight to Win” on last night’s live episode of “The Voice.”
Cee-Lo, a judge on the talent show, joined Khujo, Big Gipp and T-Mo to perform the track in gold armor suits, luminescent teeth and on a set filled with broken roman pillars and billows of smoke. The rap collective’s first single in over a decade hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance. [Scroll down to watch.]
Earlier this year Cee-Lo took to Twitter to break the news about the reformation of the group and their 2012 full-length opus. “Age Against The Machine” will mark the group’s first work with all original members since “World Party” released in 1999.
The group released “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show” in 2004, but the project did not include Cee-lo who left to pursue his solo career.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here