*Cee-lo Green reunited with his first hip hop group Goodie Mob to perform their new single “Fight to Win” on last night’s live episode of “The Voice.”
Cee-Lo, a judge on the talent show, joined Khujo, Big Gipp and T-Mo to perform the track in gold armor suits, luminescent teeth and on a set filled with broken roman pillars and billows of smoke. The rap collective’s first single in over a decade hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance. [Scroll down to watch.]
Earlier this year Cee-Lo took to Twitter to break the news about the reformation of the group and their 2012 full-length opus. “Age Against The Machine” will mark the group’s first work with all original members since “World Party” released in 1999.
The group released “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show” in 2004, but the project did not include Cee-lo who left to pursue his solo career.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here