*Cee-lo Green reunited with his first hip hop group Goodie Mob to perform their new single “Fight to Win” on last night’s live episode of “The Voice.”
Cee-Lo, a judge on the talent show, joined Khujo, Big Gipp and T-Mo to perform the track in gold armor suits, luminescent teeth and on a set filled with broken roman pillars and billows of smoke. The rap collective’s first single in over a decade hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance. [Scroll down to watch.]
Earlier this year Cee-Lo took to Twitter to break the news about the reformation of the group and their 2012 full-length opus. “Age Against The Machine” will mark the group’s first work with all original members since “World Party” released in 1999.
The group released “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show” in 2004, but the project did not include Cee-lo who left to pursue his solo career.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here