*Cee-lo Green reunited with his first hip hop group Goodie Mob to perform their new single “Fight to Win” on last night’s live episode of “The Voice.”
Cee-Lo, a judge on the talent show, joined Khujo, Big Gipp and T-Mo to perform the track in gold armor suits, luminescent teeth and on a set filled with broken roman pillars and billows of smoke. The rap collective’s first single in over a decade hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance. [Scroll down to watch.]
Earlier this year Cee-Lo took to Twitter to break the news about the reformation of the group and their 2012 full-length opus. “Age Against The Machine” will mark the group’s first work with all original members since “World Party” released in 1999.
The group released “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show” in 2004, but the project did not include Cee-lo who left to pursue his solo career.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here