*Cee-lo Green reunited with his first hip hop group Goodie Mob to perform their new single “Fight to Win” on last night’s live episode of “The Voice.”
Cee-Lo, a judge on the talent show, joined Khujo, Big Gipp and T-Mo to perform the track in gold armor suits, luminescent teeth and on a set filled with broken roman pillars and billows of smoke. The rap collective’s first single in over a decade hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance. [Scroll down to watch.]
Earlier this year Cee-Lo took to Twitter to break the news about the reformation of the group and their 2012 full-length opus. “Age Against The Machine” will mark the group’s first work with all original members since “World Party” released in 1999.
The group released “One Monkey Don’t Stop No Show” in 2004, but the project did not include Cee-lo who left to pursue his solo career.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here