*Samuel L. Jackson is featured in one of two new Apple’s iPhone 4S commercials for its voice-activated personal assistant Siri.
Zooey Deschanel, star of Fox’s “New Girl,” appears in the second ad. Both spots find the actors relying on Siri to complete various tasks.
For Jackson, Siri helps him get a risotto and gazpacho meal ready for date night. Deschanel, meanwhile, employs Siri to get tomato soup delivered and start a dance party.
Watch both ads below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here