*Samuel L. Jackson is featured in one of two new Apple’s iPhone 4S commercials for its voice-activated personal assistant Siri.
Zooey Deschanel, star of Fox’s “New Girl,” appears in the second ad. Both spots find the actors relying on Siri to complete various tasks.
For Jackson, Siri helps him get a risotto and gazpacho meal ready for date night. Deschanel, meanwhile, employs Siri to get tomato soup delivered and start a dance party.
Watch both ads below:
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here