*Samuel L. Jackson is featured in one of two new Apple’s iPhone 4S commercials for its voice-activated personal assistant Siri.
Zooey Deschanel, star of Fox’s “New Girl,” appears in the second ad. Both spots find the actors relying on Siri to complete various tasks.
For Jackson, Siri helps him get a risotto and gazpacho meal ready for date night. Deschanel, meanwhile, employs Siri to get tomato soup delivered and start a dance party.
Watch both ads below:
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here