*Beginning this Friday, April 6 at 7pm ET, TV One will introduce viewers to the hilarious, whacked out world of Vidiots!, a half-hour, weekly look at outrageous human behavior captured by the wonderful world of cameras, sure to stir cooler talk, according to a press release from PR Lady Lynn McReynolds.
Actually, the premise does make sense because today, cameras are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Consumer cameras. Surveillance cams. Computer cams. Cellphone cams. Traffic cams. Dashboard cams. You name it! And with more and more cameras out there, Vidiots! has an amazing range of material, with people from all walks of life caught on tape engaging in the weirdest, wildest and often the stupidest behavior imaginable!
Hosted by former Saturday Night Live (SNL) cast member, comedian and actor Dean Edwards (pictured) and created by veteran TV producers Bobby Logan and Danny Wolf (Fox’s Busted on the Job 1-5 / Showtime’s Family Business / E!’s The Chelsea Handler Show / ABC’s World’s Most Daring Rescues / TBS’s Minding the Store), Vidiots! is a fast-paced mixture of online video clips, and hip, hysterical commentary by our witty host, as he is egged on by the off-screen laughter of the stage crew. Executives in charge of production for TV One are Tia Smith and Lamar Chase.
The episode repeats that night at 7:30 PM, and again at 1 AM and 1:30 AM (all times ET). A new episode of the 13-week series will air each Friday.
Get more info, including photos and show trailer at TV One, HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here