*Warren G has embarked on a new fitness regimen after Dr. Dre urged him to start working out for the sake of his health.
The rapper famously appeared on weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2007 and lost 31 pounds, but admits he gave up his healthy habits soon afterwards. He was inspired to get back to the gym after a conversation with Dre.
“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure. Dre told me I better start hitting the gym, so I took his advice,” Warren G told TMZ. “Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here