*Warren G has embarked on a new fitness regimen after Dr. Dre urged him to start working out for the sake of his health.
The rapper famously appeared on weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2007 and lost 31 pounds, but admits he gave up his healthy habits soon afterwards. He was inspired to get back to the gym after a conversation with Dre.
“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure. Dre told me I better start hitting the gym, so I took his advice,” Warren G told TMZ. “Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here