*Warren G has embarked on a new fitness regimen after Dr. Dre urged him to start working out for the sake of his health.
The rapper famously appeared on weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2007 and lost 31 pounds, but admits he gave up his healthy habits soon afterwards. He was inspired to get back to the gym after a conversation with Dre.
“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure. Dre told me I better start hitting the gym, so I took his advice,” Warren G told TMZ. “Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here