*Warren G has embarked on a new fitness regimen after Dr. Dre urged him to start working out for the sake of his health.
The rapper famously appeared on weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2007 and lost 31 pounds, but admits he gave up his healthy habits soon afterwards. He was inspired to get back to the gym after a conversation with Dre.
“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure. Dre told me I better start hitting the gym, so I took his advice,” Warren G told TMZ. “Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here