*Warren G has embarked on a new fitness regimen after Dr. Dre urged him to start working out for the sake of his health.
The rapper famously appeared on weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club” in 2007 and lost 31 pounds, but admits he gave up his healthy habits soon afterwards. He was inspired to get back to the gym after a conversation with Dre.
“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure. Dre told me I better start hitting the gym, so I took his advice,” Warren G told TMZ. “Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here