*Warren G said he was rendered speechless during rehearsals for the Coachella Music Festival finale with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg when he saw the Tupac Shakur hologram flash on stage for the first time.
“It gave me chills,” he told MTV. “I was like, ‘Whoa, wow,’ because it looked like him, it talked like him, it just moved like him, it’s just like, ‘Damn’. It was a trip.”
The rappers stunned fans at the California music festival by unveiling a 2D video projection of the late rapper during their Sunday night performance.
Kendrick Lamar was also on stage for the closing night show and was amazed by his rap idol’s surprise appearance, adding, “It just let you know that this dude was great and he’ll live forever when you got people that’s willing to go out and spend damn near millions to make a hologram on you. It was just a crazy feeling, made me think of that one moment when I seen dude in real life…
“When I finally got to see it along with the other hundred thousand people, it was just something that I didn’t think nobody could ever do. I didn’t even know this dude was thinking up no crazy s**t like that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here