*Warren G said he was rendered speechless during rehearsals for the Coachella Music Festival finale with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg when he saw the Tupac Shakur hologram flash on stage for the first time.
“It gave me chills,” he told MTV. “I was like, ‘Whoa, wow,’ because it looked like him, it talked like him, it just moved like him, it’s just like, ‘Damn’. It was a trip.”
The rappers stunned fans at the California music festival by unveiling a 2D video projection of the late rapper during their Sunday night performance.
Kendrick Lamar was also on stage for the closing night show and was amazed by his rap idol’s surprise appearance, adding, “It just let you know that this dude was great and he’ll live forever when you got people that’s willing to go out and spend damn near millions to make a hologram on you. It was just a crazy feeling, made me think of that one moment when I seen dude in real life…
“When I finally got to see it along with the other hundred thousand people, it was just something that I didn’t think nobody could ever do. I didn’t even know this dude was thinking up no crazy s**t like that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here