*Warren G said he was rendered speechless during rehearsals for the Coachella Music Festival finale with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg when he saw the Tupac Shakur hologram flash on stage for the first time.
“It gave me chills,” he told MTV. “I was like, ‘Whoa, wow,’ because it looked like him, it talked like him, it just moved like him, it’s just like, ‘Damn’. It was a trip.”
The rappers stunned fans at the California music festival by unveiling a 2D video projection of the late rapper during their Sunday night performance.
Kendrick Lamar was also on stage for the closing night show and was amazed by his rap idol’s surprise appearance, adding, “It just let you know that this dude was great and he’ll live forever when you got people that’s willing to go out and spend damn near millions to make a hologram on you. It was just a crazy feeling, made me think of that one moment when I seen dude in real life…
“When I finally got to see it along with the other hundred thousand people, it was just something that I didn’t think nobody could ever do. I didn’t even know this dude was thinking up no crazy s**t like that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here