*Warren G said he was rendered speechless during rehearsals for the Coachella Music Festival finale with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg when he saw the Tupac Shakur hologram flash on stage for the first time.
“It gave me chills,” he told MTV. “I was like, ‘Whoa, wow,’ because it looked like him, it talked like him, it just moved like him, it’s just like, ‘Damn’. It was a trip.”
The rappers stunned fans at the California music festival by unveiling a 2D video projection of the late rapper during their Sunday night performance.
Kendrick Lamar was also on stage for the closing night show and was amazed by his rap idol’s surprise appearance, adding, “It just let you know that this dude was great and he’ll live forever when you got people that’s willing to go out and spend damn near millions to make a hologram on you. It was just a crazy feeling, made me think of that one moment when I seen dude in real life…
“When I finally got to see it along with the other hundred thousand people, it was just something that I didn’t think nobody could ever do. I didn’t even know this dude was thinking up no crazy s**t like that.”
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here