Now that Whitney’s autopsy report is out, her mother, and the world, for that matter, is facing the hard truth about the singer’s drug habit.
Cissy Houston is telling close friends … she cried hysterically when she first heard about the Coroner’s findings — that white powder (which we know tested positive for cocaine), a drug spoon and other trappings of drug use were found in the hotel room.
Cissy says her biggest fear is that people will now remember her daughter as a druggie, and not a talented singer and family woman.
Cissy singled out Whitney’s performance of the National Anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, saying, “This is the type of thing people should remember Whitney for.”
Cissy added, “No one’s perfect. Only the Lord can judge.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here