Now that Whitney’s autopsy report is out, her mother, and the world, for that matter, is facing the hard truth about the singer’s drug habit.
Cissy Houston is telling close friends … she cried hysterically when she first heard about the Coroner’s findings — that white powder (which we know tested positive for cocaine), a drug spoon and other trappings of drug use were found in the hotel room.
Cissy says her biggest fear is that people will now remember her daughter as a druggie, and not a talented singer and family woman.
Cissy singled out Whitney’s performance of the National Anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, saying, “This is the type of thing people should remember Whitney for.”
Cissy added, “No one’s perfect. Only the Lord can judge.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here