Now that Whitney’s autopsy report is out, her mother, and the world, for that matter, is facing the hard truth about the singer’s drug habit.
Cissy Houston is telling close friends … she cried hysterically when she first heard about the Coroner’s findings — that white powder (which we know tested positive for cocaine), a drug spoon and other trappings of drug use were found in the hotel room.
Cissy says her biggest fear is that people will now remember her daughter as a druggie, and not a talented singer and family woman.
Cissy singled out Whitney’s performance of the National Anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, saying, “This is the type of thing people should remember Whitney for.”
Cissy added, “No one’s perfect. Only the Lord can judge.”
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here