Now that Whitney’s autopsy report is out, her mother, and the world, for that matter, is facing the hard truth about the singer’s drug habit.
Cissy Houston is telling close friends … she cried hysterically when she first heard about the Coroner’s findings — that white powder (which we know tested positive for cocaine), a drug spoon and other trappings of drug use were found in the hotel room.
Cissy says her biggest fear is that people will now remember her daughter as a druggie, and not a talented singer and family woman.
Cissy singled out Whitney’s performance of the National Anthem at the 1991 Super Bowl, saying, “This is the type of thing people should remember Whitney for.”
Cissy added, “No one’s perfect. Only the Lord can judge.”
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here