*Cops gave Wiz Khalifa the old slap on the wrist Saturday after catching him with weed at a Holiday Inn in Nashville.
The rapper (real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz) got a knock on the door from the police after others in the hotel complained about a strong marijuana odor.
According to the Tennessean, police said the room reeked of marijuana and that they saw the 24-year-old throw his blunt out the window. When asked if there was any more marijuana in the room, both Khalifa and his friend, 27-year-old Lonnie Howard, said there wasn’t, but police later found more marijuana on Howard.
Howard and Khalifa both finally admitted to possessing marijuana and were cited for misdemeanor possession. The pair has until May 14 to show up at the Davidson County courthouse for booking on the charges.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here