*Cops gave Wiz Khalifa the old slap on the wrist Saturday after catching him with weed at a Holiday Inn in Nashville.
The rapper (real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz) got a knock on the door from the police after others in the hotel complained about a strong marijuana odor.
According to the Tennessean, police said the room reeked of marijuana and that they saw the 24-year-old throw his blunt out the window. When asked if there was any more marijuana in the room, both Khalifa and his friend, 27-year-old Lonnie Howard, said there wasn’t, but police later found more marijuana on Howard.
Howard and Khalifa both finally admitted to possessing marijuana and were cited for misdemeanor possession. The pair has until May 14 to show up at the Davidson County courthouse for booking on the charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here