*Cops gave Wiz Khalifa the old slap on the wrist Saturday after catching him with weed at a Holiday Inn in Nashville.
The rapper (real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz) got a knock on the door from the police after others in the hotel complained about a strong marijuana odor.
According to the Tennessean, police said the room reeked of marijuana and that they saw the 24-year-old throw his blunt out the window. When asked if there was any more marijuana in the room, both Khalifa and his friend, 27-year-old Lonnie Howard, said there wasn’t, but police later found more marijuana on Howard.
Howard and Khalifa both finally admitted to possessing marijuana and were cited for misdemeanor possession. The pair has until May 14 to show up at the Davidson County courthouse for booking on the charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here