*The rights to Young Buck’s song catalog will hit the auction block next month in an effort to pay off the rapper’s financial debts.
The former G-Unit star, real name David Darnell Brown, filed for bankruptcy in 2010 after racking up a $300,000 tax bill, prompting IRS agents to raid his Tennessee home and confiscate his possessions.
Now Young Buck is liquidating his assets and selling off his intellectual property on May 14 in a bid to pay back his creditors.
The auction is slated to take place at Tennessee law firm Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here