*The rights to Young Buck’s song catalog will hit the auction block next month in an effort to pay off the rapper’s financial debts.
The former G-Unit star, real name David Darnell Brown, filed for bankruptcy in 2010 after racking up a $300,000 tax bill, prompting IRS agents to raid his Tennessee home and confiscate his possessions.
Now Young Buck is liquidating his assets and selling off his intellectual property on May 14 in a bid to pay back his creditors.
The auction is slated to take place at Tennessee law firm Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here