*The rights to Young Buck’s song catalog will hit the auction block next month in an effort to pay off the rapper’s financial debts.
The former G-Unit star, real name David Darnell Brown, filed for bankruptcy in 2010 after racking up a $300,000 tax bill, prompting IRS agents to raid his Tennessee home and confiscate his possessions.
Now Young Buck is liquidating his assets and selling off his intellectual property on May 14 in a bid to pay back his creditors.
The auction is slated to take place at Tennessee law firm Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here