*The rights to Young Buck’s song catalog will hit the auction block next month in an effort to pay off the rapper’s financial debts.
The former G-Unit star, real name David Darnell Brown, filed for bankruptcy in 2010 after racking up a $300,000 tax bill, prompting IRS agents to raid his Tennessee home and confiscate his possessions.
Now Young Buck is liquidating his assets and selling off his intellectual property on May 14 in a bid to pay back his creditors.
The auction is slated to take place at Tennessee law firm Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here