*The rights to Young Buck’s song catalog will hit the auction block next month in an effort to pay off the rapper’s financial debts.
The former G-Unit star, real name David Darnell Brown, filed for bankruptcy in 2010 after racking up a $300,000 tax bill, prompting IRS agents to raid his Tennessee home and confiscate his possessions.
Now Young Buck is liquidating his assets and selling off his intellectual property on May 14 in a bid to pay back his creditors.
The auction is slated to take place at Tennessee law firm Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here