From Lisa Turtle on “Saved by the Bell” to Steve Urkel on “Family Matters,” child stars were a part of 80s and 90s television. Unfortunately for many of these stars, their careers didn’t translate into adulthood success.
But our partner site, Essence.com, is here to update you on the whereabouts.
Check out our first “where are they now,” Lark Voorhies aka Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell.
Now 38, Voorhies recently had the Internet abuzz with her drastic new look during an appearance on Yahoo!’s The Yo Show, where she spoke about a possible Saved by the Bell reunion. On a positive note, Voorhies heads up her own production company, Yo Soy Productions.
Read/view the rest at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here