Now we all know that for both men and women the age of 30 is something that’s both special but frightening for most.
Our partners at Essence decided to not only cheer you up a bit, but let you know what you should have by that age.
Here are 5 of the things on the list out of 30:
1. A song that immediately lifts her spirits or takes her back to a special, stress-free time, no matter where she is
2. A polite, diplomatic way of putting someone in check and a taste of sister girl attitude when diplomacy just won’t cut it
3. A favorite moisturizer, a favorite hair product and a favorite recipe in case she has to cook something impressive (or a favorite bakery or restaurant to pick it up from)
4. A tool set, a car jack and a refusal to be anybody’s damsel in distress
5. The willingness and resolve to let it go, whatever “it” is
Read more at Essence
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here