In an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com, Josie Harris (Mayweather) and Shaniqua Tompkin (50 Cent) discussed the violence, the cheating, and the sex.
When asked if either of their men became violent with them, both ladies said affirmative.
Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
About the guys dating other women, Josie says Mayweather’s new boo, soon-to-be wife (Shantel Jackson), is being controlled.
“Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from, is in it for the money,” she said. “She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is … they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday! C’mon … he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?”
Tompkin says although 50 is a bully, he’s afraid of Chelsea Handler because sh’e bigger than him. Oh yeah, when asked how’s the bed action, all Shaniqua would say what that “he’s okay.”
Read/learn more at Nicole Bitchie.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here