In an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com, Josie Harris (Mayweather) and Shaniqua Tompkin (50 Cent) discussed the violence, the cheating, and the sex.
When asked if either of their men became violent with them, both ladies said affirmative.
Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
About the guys dating other women, Josie says Mayweather’s new boo, soon-to-be wife (Shantel Jackson), is being controlled.
“Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from, is in it for the money,” she said. “She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is … they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday! C’mon … he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?”
Tompkin says although 50 is a bully, he’s afraid of Chelsea Handler because sh’e bigger than him. Oh yeah, when asked how’s the bed action, all Shaniqua would say what that “he’s okay.”
Read/learn more at Nicole Bitchie.
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here