In an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com, Josie Harris (Mayweather) and Shaniqua Tompkin (50 Cent) discussed the violence, the cheating, and the sex.
When asked if either of their men became violent with them, both ladies said affirmative.
Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
About the guys dating other women, Josie says Mayweather’s new boo, soon-to-be wife (Shantel Jackson), is being controlled.
“Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from, is in it for the money,” she said. “She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is … they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday! C’mon … he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?”
Tompkin says although 50 is a bully, he’s afraid of Chelsea Handler because sh’e bigger than him. Oh yeah, when asked how’s the bed action, all Shaniqua would say what that “he’s okay.”
Read/learn more at Nicole Bitchie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here