In an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com, Josie Harris (Mayweather) and Shaniqua Tompkin (50 Cent) discussed the violence, the cheating, and the sex.
When asked if either of their men became violent with them, both ladies said affirmative.
Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
About the guys dating other women, Josie says Mayweather’s new boo, soon-to-be wife (Shantel Jackson), is being controlled.
“Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from, is in it for the money,” she said. “She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is … they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday! C’mon … he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?”
Tompkin says although 50 is a bully, he’s afraid of Chelsea Handler because sh’e bigger than him. Oh yeah, when asked how’s the bed action, all Shaniqua would say what that “he’s okay.”
Read/learn more at Nicole Bitchie.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here