In an interview with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com, Josie Harris (Mayweather) and Shaniqua Tompkin (50 Cent) discussed the violence, the cheating, and the sex.
When asked if either of their men became violent with them, both ladies said affirmative.
Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck.”
About the guys dating other women, Josie says Mayweather’s new boo, soon-to-be wife (Shantel Jackson), is being controlled.
“Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from, is in it for the money,” she said. “She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is … they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday! C’mon … he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?”
Tompkin says although 50 is a bully, he’s afraid of Chelsea Handler because sh’e bigger than him. Oh yeah, when asked how’s the bed action, all Shaniqua would say what that “he’s okay.”
Read/learn more at Nicole Bitchie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here