*Rapper 50 Cent, whose mixtape “The Lost Tape” is set to drop on Tuesday (May 22), tweeted photos of himself Wednesday lying in a hospital bed, including one where he is surrounded by stuffed animals.
“I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” he wrote with the first picture. When posting the second one, he mentioned he would be having surgery.
“I don’t want to go into surgery,” he wrote before telling boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., “call my phone why your phone off.”
The third photo, seen below, captures 50 posing with stuffed animals.
In the accompanying message, he complained to his collaborator DJ Drama, “Do not do a gangsta grillz this is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.” As his response, Drama wrote back, “delivered in a chrysler 300!”
While Fiddy didn’t disclose the reason behind his hospitalization, DJ Drama reportedly told XXLMag that he was suffering from a “stomach virus.”
“First they wanted to keep it quiet, but he’s not a quiet guy,” said Drama. “He should be cool. It’s nothing that serious. We still gonna do our promo run stuff [scheduled for today, May 17].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here