*Rapper 50 Cent, whose mixtape “The Lost Tape” is set to drop on Tuesday (May 22), tweeted photos of himself Wednesday lying in a hospital bed, including one where he is surrounded by stuffed animals.
“I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” he wrote with the first picture. When posting the second one, he mentioned he would be having surgery.
“I don’t want to go into surgery,” he wrote before telling boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., “call my phone why your phone off.”
The third photo, seen below, captures 50 posing with stuffed animals.
In the accompanying message, he complained to his collaborator DJ Drama, “Do not do a gangsta grillz this is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.” As his response, Drama wrote back, “delivered in a chrysler 300!”
While Fiddy didn’t disclose the reason behind his hospitalization, DJ Drama reportedly told XXLMag that he was suffering from a “stomach virus.”
“First they wanted to keep it quiet, but he’s not a quiet guy,” said Drama. “He should be cool. It’s nothing that serious. We still gonna do our promo run stuff [scheduled for today, May 17].”
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here