*Rapper 50 Cent, whose mixtape “The Lost Tape” is set to drop on Tuesday (May 22), tweeted photos of himself Wednesday lying in a hospital bed, including one where he is surrounded by stuffed animals.
“I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” he wrote with the first picture. When posting the second one, he mentioned he would be having surgery.
“I don’t want to go into surgery,” he wrote before telling boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., “call my phone why your phone off.”
The third photo, seen below, captures 50 posing with stuffed animals.
In the accompanying message, he complained to his collaborator DJ Drama, “Do not do a gangsta grillz this is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.” As his response, Drama wrote back, “delivered in a chrysler 300!”
While Fiddy didn’t disclose the reason behind his hospitalization, DJ Drama reportedly told XXLMag that he was suffering from a “stomach virus.”
“First they wanted to keep it quiet, but he’s not a quiet guy,” said Drama. “He should be cool. It’s nothing that serious. We still gonna do our promo run stuff [scheduled for today, May 17].”
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here