Yes, unfortunately, there are some dudes who just don’t know when to seal their lips and bring up topics that they shouldn’t.
Are you one of those guys who tried to make a joke about a female friend’s weight? Remember how that went over like a lead balloon? Duh.
Well, our partner site MadameNoire recently came up with a list of things you just “DONT” say to any woman.
Number one on the list is below:
Donna Summer never lied when she said, “She works hard for the money, so you better not screw with it.” Alright, so she didn’t quite say that. But I’m sure we share the same sentiment. After we’ve spent a majority of our days away from our kids and loved ones, slaving away for the man, the very last thing you want to do is either try to stop my hustle, or misuse the money I’ve entrusted you with. There have been many a relationship, whether romantic, familial or platonic, that have been completely shattered because of a monetary issue. Don’t do it.
Read more at MadameNoire
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here