Alright, before you answer, what do you find attractive on a woman that you can’t see with your eyes?
There are a lot of things we can think of but our partner, Uptown Magazine, has decided to provide us with a list of 9 things we find attractive in a woman as men.
Here’s the first below:
A universal winner, but it’s not just about what you say and do. It’s also about what you don’t do. Confident people don’t need to make themselves known for the sake of being seen and heard. They don’t need to proclaim it from center stage at Summer Jam. They don’t need to offer unsolicited criticism and judgments about what others are doing, what they’re wearing, and/or who they’re with. Confident people don’t snoop or question every opposite sex friend. Confident people embrace both their strengths and weaknesses. They’re concerned with controlling what’s in their power, not what’s outside of it. That’s sexy.
Read more at Uptown
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here