Singer extraordinaire Al Jarreau was scheduled to sing at The Centre at Lexus Escondido tonight, but because he became ill, the venue has cancelled the concert hall has cancelled the performance.
A source close to the situation told TMZ he was taken to the hospital, however the nature of his illness was not revealed.
Back in 2010 Jarreau was hospitalized in France for several days due to respiratory problems.
Jarreau, who is 72, has won 6 Grammys … including one was recent as 2007… and nominated for 12 more.
By the way, the entire concert was not canceled — George Duke, who is also on the bill, is still scheduled to perform.
Let’s all say a prayer for Mr. Jarreau. In the meantime, enjoy his magical voice as he performs one our favorite songs, “Mornin'” from his Best of Al Jarreau album:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here