Singer extraordinaire Al Jarreau was scheduled to sing at The Centre at Lexus Escondido tonight, but because he became ill, the venue has cancelled the concert hall has cancelled the performance.
A source close to the situation told TMZ he was taken to the hospital, however the nature of his illness was not revealed.
Back in 2010 Jarreau was hospitalized in France for several days due to respiratory problems.
Jarreau, who is 72, has won 6 Grammys … including one was recent as 2007… and nominated for 12 more.
By the way, the entire concert was not canceled — George Duke, who is also on the bill, is still scheduled to perform.
Let’s all say a prayer for Mr. Jarreau. In the meantime, enjoy his magical voice as he performs one our favorite songs, “Mornin'” from his Best of Al Jarreau album:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here