*Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the annual Bronx Charter School auction and ended up in a high stakes bidding war against each other over one item.
“Alicia and Swizz looked more in love than ever, gazing into each other’s eyes and kissing like no one was watching,” a witness told People magazine. However, the canoodling didn’t quell their competitive nature, which was exposed when a guitar signed by the Rolling Stones went up for bid.
Ultimately, neither one took home the instrument. Keys ended up with a penguin drawing created in collaboration between her husband and some schoolchildren, while Swizz took a turn spinning tracks behind the deejay booth at the Ciroc Vodka-sponsored party.
Also on hand were La La Vasquez and her husband Carmelo Anthony, as well as Kaseem Jr., Swizz’s 6-year-old son from his previous marriage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here