*Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the annual Bronx Charter School auction and ended up in a high stakes bidding war against each other over one item.
“Alicia and Swizz looked more in love than ever, gazing into each other’s eyes and kissing like no one was watching,” a witness told People magazine. However, the canoodling didn’t quell their competitive nature, which was exposed when a guitar signed by the Rolling Stones went up for bid.
Ultimately, neither one took home the instrument. Keys ended up with a penguin drawing created in collaboration between her husband and some schoolchildren, while Swizz took a turn spinning tracks behind the deejay booth at the Ciroc Vodka-sponsored party.
Also on hand were La La Vasquez and her husband Carmelo Anthony, as well as Kaseem Jr., Swizz’s 6-year-old son from his previous marriage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here