*Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the annual Bronx Charter School auction and ended up in a high stakes bidding war against each other over one item.
“Alicia and Swizz looked more in love than ever, gazing into each other’s eyes and kissing like no one was watching,” a witness told People magazine. However, the canoodling didn’t quell their competitive nature, which was exposed when a guitar signed by the Rolling Stones went up for bid.
Ultimately, neither one took home the instrument. Keys ended up with a penguin drawing created in collaboration between her husband and some schoolchildren, while Swizz took a turn spinning tracks behind the deejay booth at the Ciroc Vodka-sponsored party.
Also on hand were La La Vasquez and her husband Carmelo Anthony, as well as Kaseem Jr., Swizz’s 6-year-old son from his previous marriage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here