*Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the annual Bronx Charter School auction and ended up in a high stakes bidding war against each other over one item.
“Alicia and Swizz looked more in love than ever, gazing into each other’s eyes and kissing like no one was watching,” a witness told People magazine. However, the canoodling didn’t quell their competitive nature, which was exposed when a guitar signed by the Rolling Stones went up for bid.
Ultimately, neither one took home the instrument. Keys ended up with a penguin drawing created in collaboration between her husband and some schoolchildren, while Swizz took a turn spinning tracks behind the deejay booth at the Ciroc Vodka-sponsored party.
Also on hand were La La Vasquez and her husband Carmelo Anthony, as well as Kaseem Jr., Swizz’s 6-year-old son from his previous marriage.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here