*Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz attended the annual Bronx Charter School auction and ended up in a high stakes bidding war against each other over one item.
“Alicia and Swizz looked more in love than ever, gazing into each other’s eyes and kissing like no one was watching,” a witness told People magazine. However, the canoodling didn’t quell their competitive nature, which was exposed when a guitar signed by the Rolling Stones went up for bid.
Ultimately, neither one took home the instrument. Keys ended up with a penguin drawing created in collaboration between her husband and some schoolchildren, while Swizz took a turn spinning tracks behind the deejay booth at the Ciroc Vodka-sponsored party.
Also on hand were La La Vasquez and her husband Carmelo Anthony, as well as Kaseem Jr., Swizz’s 6-year-old son from his previous marriage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here