Moments before passing out, Amber Riley poses for pictures at the Glee Academy Screening a d Q&A, Leonard H Goldenson Theatre, North Hollywood (May 1, 2012)
*Within hours of news breaking that “Glee” star Amber Riley fainted during a red carpet event on Tuesday, folks began speculating about the cause – with message boards and blogs suggesting pregnancy, an eating disorder or diabetes.
The 26-year-old, who was attending a “Glee” panel presentation at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood when she fainted in the middle of a press interview, blamed the incident on the flashing of camera bulbs and assured fans she just got “a little dizzy” but was “fine.”
In response to the rumors, she tweeted Today: “Lol. Let me stop the rumor mill right now. I’m not pregnant! Yes I’m black but I don’t have diabetes, I don’t starve myself to fit clothes; I buy clothes to fit ME not vice versa, I Do Not Diet; I eat right and exercise!
“I love myself waaaay more than I like my career. I would never ever put myself in harm’s way to mirror any ‘image’.
“Come on ppl. Get a life. I did get a great laugh this morning reading all the BS though.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here