Moments before passing out, Amber Riley poses for pictures at the Glee Academy Screening a d Q&A, Leonard H Goldenson Theatre, North Hollywood (May 1, 2012)
*Within hours of news breaking that “Glee” star Amber Riley fainted during a red carpet event on Tuesday, folks began speculating about the cause – with message boards and blogs suggesting pregnancy, an eating disorder or diabetes.
The 26-year-old, who was attending a “Glee” panel presentation at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood when she fainted in the middle of a press interview, blamed the incident on the flashing of camera bulbs and assured fans she just got “a little dizzy” but was “fine.”
In response to the rumors, she tweeted Today: “Lol. Let me stop the rumor mill right now. I’m not pregnant! Yes I’m black but I don’t have diabetes, I don’t starve myself to fit clothes; I buy clothes to fit ME not vice versa, I Do Not Diet; I eat right and exercise!
“I love myself waaaay more than I like my career. I would never ever put myself in harm’s way to mirror any ‘image’.
“Come on ppl. Get a life. I did get a great laugh this morning reading all the BS though.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here