Moments before passing out, Amber Riley poses for pictures at the Glee Academy Screening a d Q&A, Leonard H Goldenson Theatre, North Hollywood (May 1, 2012)
*Within hours of news breaking that “Glee” star Amber Riley fainted during a red carpet event on Tuesday, folks began speculating about the cause – with message boards and blogs suggesting pregnancy, an eating disorder or diabetes.
The 26-year-old, who was attending a “Glee” panel presentation at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood when she fainted in the middle of a press interview, blamed the incident on the flashing of camera bulbs and assured fans she just got “a little dizzy” but was “fine.”
In response to the rumors, she tweeted Today: “Lol. Let me stop the rumor mill right now. I’m not pregnant! Yes I’m black but I don’t have diabetes, I don’t starve myself to fit clothes; I buy clothes to fit ME not vice versa, I Do Not Diet; I eat right and exercise!
“I love myself waaaay more than I like my career. I would never ever put myself in harm’s way to mirror any ‘image’.
“Come on ppl. Get a life. I did get a great laugh this morning reading all the BS though.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here