*Serena Williams – currently competing at the Matua Madrilena Madrid Open in Spain – has apparently added hip hop to her list of extra curricular activities.
TMZ has unearthed and posted a clip of a track featuring the tennis star rapping.
According to the web site, she recorded a number of tracks last year in Florida. The one featured below, posted by TMZ, includes a reference to tennis within the first 30 seconds. She also gives a shout out to her fellow Grand Slam winning sister Venus Williams.
“I ball hard no tennis racket/I can’t see these haters through my Gucci glasses/I make hits like batting practice-they be like Serena, is you really rapping?”
The track uses a sample that seems to have been lifted from Daft Punk’s “Technologic” that Busta Rhymes used on his single “Touch It.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here