When you are working, many will tell you to pay yourself first which means to take money from your check and put it into savings.
Unfortunately, many people don’t do that.
That’s why we have partner site MadameNoire who has provided us with 8 ways to break bad financial habits.
Check out number one below:
Remember you have control
Your first step on your journey to regaining control over your finances is remembering that you have control. Think about the times you’ve exercised it like purchases you’ve passed up on, payments made on time and overall smart financial moves. If you were able to do it then, you’ll do it again.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here