When you are working, many will tell you to pay yourself first which means to take money from your check and put it into savings.
Unfortunately, many people don’t do that.
That’s why we have partner site MadameNoire who has provided us with 8 ways to break bad financial habits.
Check out number one below:
Remember you have control
Your first step on your journey to regaining control over your finances is remembering that you have control. Think about the times you’ve exercised it like purchases you’ve passed up on, payments made on time and overall smart financial moves. If you were able to do it then, you’ll do it again.
Read more at MadameNoire
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here