When you are working, many will tell you to pay yourself first which means to take money from your check and put it into savings.
Unfortunately, many people don’t do that.
That’s why we have partner site MadameNoire who has provided us with 8 ways to break bad financial habits.
Check out number one below:
Remember you have control
Your first step on your journey to regaining control over your finances is remembering that you have control. Think about the times you’ve exercised it like purchases you’ve passed up on, payments made on time and overall smart financial moves. If you were able to do it then, you’ll do it again.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here