Now, we’re talking about his coming out for gay marriage. Nope, we’re talkin’ ’bout him being placed on the menu (see below) at LA’s legendary Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles!
Yeah, now that’s really historical. Here’s the story from TMZ:
Barack Obama just become the first sitting President in American history to have a menu item named after him at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles — talk about a historic week!!
The legendary chicken joint officially renamed a menu item after Obama after the Commander-In-Chief chowed down on the famous 3-wing “Country Boy” special back in October.
At the time, the owners claimed they would NOT rename the item after Obama … in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars … but don’t have any items named after them.
Guess the Roscoe’s people had a change of heart … ’cause the Country Boy is OUT and “Obama’s Special” is in … for $8.90.
Yes they did.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here