Now, we’re talking about his coming out for gay marriage. Nope, we’re talkin’ ’bout him being placed on the menu (see below) at LA’s legendary Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles!
Yeah, now that’s really historical. Here’s the story from TMZ:
Barack Obama just become the first sitting President in American history to have a menu item named after him at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles — talk about a historic week!!
The legendary chicken joint officially renamed a menu item after Obama after the Commander-In-Chief chowed down on the famous 3-wing “Country Boy” special back in October.
At the time, the owners claimed they would NOT rename the item after Obama … in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars … but don’t have any items named after them.
Guess the Roscoe’s people had a change of heart … ’cause the Country Boy is OUT and “Obama’s Special” is in … for $8.90.
Yes they did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here