Now, we’re talking about his coming out for gay marriage. Nope, we’re talkin’ ’bout him being placed on the menu (see below) at LA’s legendary Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles!
Yeah, now that’s really historical. Here’s the story from TMZ:
Barack Obama just become the first sitting President in American history to have a menu item named after him at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles — talk about a historic week!!
The legendary chicken joint officially renamed a menu item after Obama after the Commander-In-Chief chowed down on the famous 3-wing “Country Boy” special back in October.
At the time, the owners claimed they would NOT rename the item after Obama … in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars … but don’t have any items named after them.
Guess the Roscoe’s people had a change of heart … ’cause the Country Boy is OUT and “Obama’s Special” is in … for $8.90.
Yes they did.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here