Now, we’re talking about his coming out for gay marriage. Nope, we’re talkin’ ’bout him being placed on the menu (see below) at LA’s legendary Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles!
Yeah, now that’s really historical. Here’s the story from TMZ:
Barack Obama just become the first sitting President in American history to have a menu item named after him at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles — talk about a historic week!!
The legendary chicken joint officially renamed a menu item after Obama after the Commander-In-Chief chowed down on the famous 3-wing “Country Boy” special back in October.
At the time, the owners claimed they would NOT rename the item after Obama … in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars … but don’t have any items named after them.
Guess the Roscoe’s people had a change of heart … ’cause the Country Boy is OUT and “Obama’s Special” is in … for $8.90.
Yes they did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here