Now, we’re talking about his coming out for gay marriage. Nope, we’re talkin’ ’bout him being placed on the menu (see below) at LA’s legendary Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles!
Yeah, now that’s really historical. Here’s the story from TMZ:
Barack Obama just become the first sitting President in American history to have a menu item named after him at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles — talk about a historic week!!
The legendary chicken joint officially renamed a menu item after Obama after the Commander-In-Chief chowed down on the famous 3-wing “Country Boy” special back in October.
At the time, the owners claimed they would NOT rename the item after Obama … in fairness to Reagan and Nixon, who were also regulars … but don’t have any items named after them.
Guess the Roscoe’s people had a change of heart … ’cause the Country Boy is OUT and “Obama’s Special” is in … for $8.90.
Yes they did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here