Over the weekend, Barkley took advantage of the camera being on Mitt Romney at a Boston/Atlanta NBA playoff game.
According to the Huffington Post, told the audience: “Don’t take it personally. You seem like a nice guy, but you’re going down, bro.”
He, of course was speaking about Romney as the GOP presidential candidate going against President Obama in November. He went on to say that Romney would get beat “like a drum” in November.
Romney was the game being played at Boston’s TD Arena, where he was shown mingling with the crown, no doubt looking for some TV exposure and trying to get his hipness factor off of being stuck on zero.
“We’re going to beat you like a drum in November,” Barkley said as the camera cut to Romney, a former Massachusetts governor. “Don’t take it personally. You seem like a nice guy, but you’re going down, bro.”
Interestingly, Barkley, once a Republican, switched his allegiance to the Democrats.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here