Apparently, this would apply to Charlie Bell, as the former NBA player is asking for financial support from his wife, “Basketball Wives” star Kenya Bell.
In legal documents filed by Charlie Bell, he claims he’s hasn’t been making as much money as he used to make before he got dropped by the NBA last year. The sportsman is currently playing ball on overseas in Italy. Despite having more than $1 million in the back, the Charlie Bell, claims that Kenya should provide spousal support to him in light of the money she pulls in with “Basketball Wives.’
According to TMZ, Charlie claims he pulls in $100,000 a year playing basketball internationally, while Kenya collects three times that much on the hit reality show.
Kenya has since responded to her estranged husband by denying that she earns $300,000 on “Basketball Wives.” In addition to shooting down Charlie’s request for spousal support, Kenya is seeking a portion of Charlie’s seven-figure savings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here