Apparently, this would apply to Charlie Bell, as the former NBA player is asking for financial support from his wife, “Basketball Wives” star Kenya Bell.
In legal documents filed by Charlie Bell, he claims he’s hasn’t been making as much money as he used to make before he got dropped by the NBA last year. The sportsman is currently playing ball on overseas in Italy. Despite having more than $1 million in the back, the Charlie Bell, claims that Kenya should provide spousal support to him in light of the money she pulls in with “Basketball Wives.’
According to TMZ, Charlie claims he pulls in $100,000 a year playing basketball internationally, while Kenya collects three times that much on the hit reality show.
Kenya has since responded to her estranged husband by denying that she earns $300,000 on “Basketball Wives.” In addition to shooting down Charlie’s request for spousal support, Kenya is seeking a portion of Charlie’s seven-figure savings.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here