Apparently, this would apply to Charlie Bell, as the former NBA player is asking for financial support from his wife, “Basketball Wives” star Kenya Bell.
In legal documents filed by Charlie Bell, he claims he’s hasn’t been making as much money as he used to make before he got dropped by the NBA last year. The sportsman is currently playing ball on overseas in Italy. Despite having more than $1 million in the back, the Charlie Bell, claims that Kenya should provide spousal support to him in light of the money she pulls in with “Basketball Wives.’
According to TMZ, Charlie claims he pulls in $100,000 a year playing basketball internationally, while Kenya collects three times that much on the hit reality show.
Kenya has since responded to her estranged husband by denying that she earns $300,000 on “Basketball Wives.” In addition to shooting down Charlie’s request for spousal support, Kenya is seeking a portion of Charlie’s seven-figure savings.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here