*Beyonce, rapper Pitbull and rocker Steven Tyler are among the all-star cast of 20th Century Fox’s new animated film “Epic,” helmed by “Ice Age” director Chris Wedge.
The storyline will follow a teenage girl as she is transported into another universe, which she then has to save in order to save the real world.
Beyoncé will voice a character called Queen Tara, Pitbull will play Bufo, and Tyler is cast as Nim Galuu, according to Deadline.com.
The 3D CG animated film also features “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson, Jason Sudeikis, Aziz Ansari, Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried and Johnny Knoxville.
This movie will be Beyonce’s first film project since before she was pregnant with her and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. The new mom is also tied to Clint Eastwood’s upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here