*Beyonce, rapper Pitbull and rocker Steven Tyler are among the all-star cast of 20th Century Fox’s new animated film “Epic,” helmed by “Ice Age” director Chris Wedge.
The storyline will follow a teenage girl as she is transported into another universe, which she then has to save in order to save the real world.
Beyoncé will voice a character called Queen Tara, Pitbull will play Bufo, and Tyler is cast as Nim Galuu, according to Deadline.com.
The 3D CG animated film also features “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson, Jason Sudeikis, Aziz Ansari, Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried and Johnny Knoxville.
This movie will be Beyonce’s first film project since before she was pregnant with her and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. The new mom is also tied to Clint Eastwood’s upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here