*Beyonce, rapper Pitbull and rocker Steven Tyler are among the all-star cast of 20th Century Fox’s new animated film “Epic,” helmed by “Ice Age” director Chris Wedge.
The storyline will follow a teenage girl as she is transported into another universe, which she then has to save in order to save the real world.
Beyoncé will voice a character called Queen Tara, Pitbull will play Bufo, and Tyler is cast as Nim Galuu, according to Deadline.com.
The 3D CG animated film also features “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson, Jason Sudeikis, Aziz Ansari, Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried and Johnny Knoxville.
This movie will be Beyonce’s first film project since before she was pregnant with her and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. The new mom is also tied to Clint Eastwood’s upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here