*Beyonce, rapper Pitbull and rocker Steven Tyler are among the all-star cast of 20th Century Fox’s new animated film “Epic,” helmed by “Ice Age” director Chris Wedge.
The storyline will follow a teenage girl as she is transported into another universe, which she then has to save in order to save the real world.
Beyoncé will voice a character called Queen Tara, Pitbull will play Bufo, and Tyler is cast as Nim Galuu, according to Deadline.com.
The 3D CG animated film also features “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson, Jason Sudeikis, Aziz Ansari, Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried and Johnny Knoxville.
This movie will be Beyonce’s first film project since before she was pregnant with her and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. The new mom is also tied to Clint Eastwood’s upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here