*Beyonce, rapper Pitbull and rocker Steven Tyler are among the all-star cast of 20th Century Fox’s new animated film “Epic,” helmed by “Ice Age” director Chris Wedge.
The storyline will follow a teenage girl as she is transported into another universe, which she then has to save in order to save the real world.
Beyoncé will voice a character called Queen Tara, Pitbull will play Bufo, and Tyler is cast as Nim Galuu, according to Deadline.com.
The 3D CG animated film also features “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson, Jason Sudeikis, Aziz Ansari, Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried and Johnny Knoxville.
This movie will be Beyonce’s first film project since before she was pregnant with her and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. The new mom is also tied to Clint Eastwood’s upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here