*Beyonce is giving fans a sneak peek of her Memorial Day concerts this weekend in Atlantic City – her first since becoming a mom to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
In a new behind-the-scenes video, the superstar is seen planning and rehearsing dance routines for her four consecutive gigs at the Revel resort, which kick off tonight. Beyonce also talks about her nerves ahead of the sold-out shows — just four months after giving birth.
“It is exciting. I feel a little nervous. I’m enjoying being a mother but this is like going back to my old job, and it’s a little strange but it’s important that you don’t lose yourself. You have to have your own passion. I’m back to work. I’m back to business.”
Bey is also seen consulting with husband Jay Z at a setlist meeting, doing push-ups and exercises, sketching her set at a stage design meeting, and warming up her vocal cords by singing her hit “Halo,” joking: “You know I haven’t sang in a year!” [Scroll down to watch.]
Beyonce’s last concerts took place in August 2011 when she played four dates at New York’s Roseland Ballroom.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here