*Beyonce is giving fans a sneak peek of her Memorial Day concerts this weekend in Atlantic City – her first since becoming a mom to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
In a new behind-the-scenes video, the superstar is seen planning and rehearsing dance routines for her four consecutive gigs at the Revel resort, which kick off tonight. Beyonce also talks about her nerves ahead of the sold-out shows — just four months after giving birth.
“It is exciting. I feel a little nervous. I’m enjoying being a mother but this is like going back to my old job, and it’s a little strange but it’s important that you don’t lose yourself. You have to have your own passion. I’m back to work. I’m back to business.”
Bey is also seen consulting with husband Jay Z at a setlist meeting, doing push-ups and exercises, sketching her set at a stage design meeting, and warming up her vocal cords by singing her hit “Halo,” joking: “You know I haven’t sang in a year!” [Scroll down to watch.]
Beyonce’s last concerts took place in August 2011 when she played four dates at New York’s Roseland Ballroom.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here