*Beyonce is giving fans a sneak peek of her Memorial Day concerts this weekend in Atlantic City – her first since becoming a mom to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
In a new behind-the-scenes video, the superstar is seen planning and rehearsing dance routines for her four consecutive gigs at the Revel resort, which kick off tonight. Beyonce also talks about her nerves ahead of the sold-out shows — just four months after giving birth.
“It is exciting. I feel a little nervous. I’m enjoying being a mother but this is like going back to my old job, and it’s a little strange but it’s important that you don’t lose yourself. You have to have your own passion. I’m back to work. I’m back to business.”
Bey is also seen consulting with husband Jay Z at a setlist meeting, doing push-ups and exercises, sketching her set at a stage design meeting, and warming up her vocal cords by singing her hit “Halo,” joking: “You know I haven’t sang in a year!” [Scroll down to watch.]
Beyonce’s last concerts took place in August 2011 when she played four dates at New York’s Roseland Ballroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here