*Beyonce is giving fans a sneak peek of her Memorial Day concerts this weekend in Atlantic City – her first since becoming a mom to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
In a new behind-the-scenes video, the superstar is seen planning and rehearsing dance routines for her four consecutive gigs at the Revel resort, which kick off tonight. Beyonce also talks about her nerves ahead of the sold-out shows — just four months after giving birth.
“It is exciting. I feel a little nervous. I’m enjoying being a mother but this is like going back to my old job, and it’s a little strange but it’s important that you don’t lose yourself. You have to have your own passion. I’m back to work. I’m back to business.”
Bey is also seen consulting with husband Jay Z at a setlist meeting, doing push-ups and exercises, sketching her set at a stage design meeting, and warming up her vocal cords by singing her hit “Halo,” joking: “You know I haven’t sang in a year!” [Scroll down to watch.]
Beyonce’s last concerts took place in August 2011 when she played four dates at New York’s Roseland Ballroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here