*Beyonce is giving fans a sneak peek of her Memorial Day concerts this weekend in Atlantic City – her first since becoming a mom to daughter Blue Ivy in January.
In a new behind-the-scenes video, the superstar is seen planning and rehearsing dance routines for her four consecutive gigs at the Revel resort, which kick off tonight. Beyonce also talks about her nerves ahead of the sold-out shows — just four months after giving birth.
“It is exciting. I feel a little nervous. I’m enjoying being a mother but this is like going back to my old job, and it’s a little strange but it’s important that you don’t lose yourself. You have to have your own passion. I’m back to work. I’m back to business.”
Bey is also seen consulting with husband Jay Z at a setlist meeting, doing push-ups and exercises, sketching her set at a stage design meeting, and warming up her vocal cords by singing her hit “Halo,” joking: “You know I haven’t sang in a year!” [Scroll down to watch.]
Beyonce’s last concerts took place in August 2011 when she played four dates at New York’s Roseland Ballroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here