In an interview with People magazine, the singer admitted she too was one of those girls who played dress up and first trying makeup at six years old.
“I was playing in my mother’s makeup,” she says. “I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful.”
And she’s still a glamour girl. Although she’s a diva, she often does her own makeup for appearances and even has her secrets to cover up those sleepless nights up with blue Ivy.
“Lip gloss – I love L’Oréal’s Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Coral Sands – and a little bit of blush.”
Despite her appearance, Beyoncé values inner beauty the most.
“My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic,” she says. “It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.”
However, her image is everything for her career and she admits, going out in public means looking the part.
“Every day in my life is a part of my history, and I’ve worked really hard on my career and my life. So I make sure I wouldn’t be upset if somebody saw me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here