In an interview with People magazine, the singer admitted she too was one of those girls who played dress up and first trying makeup at six years old.
“I was playing in my mother’s makeup,” she says. “I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful.”
And she’s still a glamour girl. Although she’s a diva, she often does her own makeup for appearances and even has her secrets to cover up those sleepless nights up with blue Ivy.
“Lip gloss – I love L’Oréal’s Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Coral Sands – and a little bit of blush.”
Despite her appearance, Beyoncé values inner beauty the most.
“My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic,” she says. “It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.”
However, her image is everything for her career and she admits, going out in public means looking the part.
“Every day in my life is a part of my history, and I’ve worked really hard on my career and my life. So I make sure I wouldn’t be upset if somebody saw me.”
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here