In an interview with People magazine, the singer admitted she too was one of those girls who played dress up and first trying makeup at six years old.
“I was playing in my mother’s makeup,” she says. “I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful.”
And she’s still a glamour girl. Although she’s a diva, she often does her own makeup for appearances and even has her secrets to cover up those sleepless nights up with blue Ivy.
“Lip gloss – I love L’Oréal’s Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Coral Sands – and a little bit of blush.”
Despite her appearance, Beyoncé values inner beauty the most.
“My biggest thing is to teach [Blue] not to focus on the aesthetic,” she says. “It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.”
However, her image is everything for her career and she admits, going out in public means looking the part.
“Every day in my life is a part of my history, and I’ve worked really hard on my career and my life. So I make sure I wouldn’t be upset if somebody saw me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here