*We hope you’re not eating when you read this.
It seems that everyone is expressing their sexual freedom more and more each day.
But when a person doesn’t have any sexual orientation toward either gender or they’re asexual, they may find little reason for having genitalia. NOT!
There’s just one Japanese dude out there in need of a serious mental evaluation.
Japanese artist Mayo Sugiyama, 22, thought it would be a good idea that he have his “full penis, testes, scrotum” surgically removed (more…)
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here