While rumors spread that he showed up without notice or welcome, the singer said the Houston family is hardly the harsh type.
They’re a great family, and I appreciate them very much,” said Bobby, before pointing the finger of blame at the security hired for the televised homegoing service. “Whoever the security was there, asked me to have my entourage-which was my children-to sit somewhere else. After the third time of them coming to me, I felt a little disrespected by the security,” he said.
According to Bobby, the security initially asked his crew of children to sit elsewhere. He obviously didn’t listen. So the funeral bouncers came to him a second and third time. At this point, Bobby had enough and felt “disrespected.”
Otherwise, he says, there’s no issue between him and the Houston family, at least he doesn’t think so.
He commented that he’s tried to express his condolences to Whitney Houston’s mother, Cissy, but he’s been unable reach her.
As far as his daughter is concerned, their relationship is great, despite what rumors say.
“I am her father. She talks to me about everything,” said Bobby who has spoken to Bobbi about her rumored love affair with “play brother” Nick Gordon. “She’s a young lady. I would expect her to have a boyfriend. She would definitely tell me. Nick’s a good kid. I have nothing against Nick.”
Check out more of the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here