Let us explain. Essentially Mr. Brown is going to kill two birds with one stone: a concert with his band and his long-awaited wedding — all in one weekend trip to Hawaii.
Sources tell TMZ … Brown and his fiancée — Alicia Etheridge — have finally set a wedding date after 2 years of engagement bliss … and it’s the same weekend Brown’s band New Edition will be performing in Honolulu.
We’re told the nuptials will take place on the weekend of June 15th … Brown will be flying out some of his family and friends to the island, to witness the ceremony he has dubbed his “big day.”
The duo has been engaged since May 2010 and have one child together. Bobby, of course, was previously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
FYI — It’s also Father’s Day weekend … so 3 birds and one volcanic sized stone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here