Let us explain. Essentially Mr. Brown is going to kill two birds with one stone: a concert with his band and his long-awaited wedding — all in one weekend trip to Hawaii.
Sources tell TMZ … Brown and his fiancée — Alicia Etheridge — have finally set a wedding date after 2 years of engagement bliss … and it’s the same weekend Brown’s band New Edition will be performing in Honolulu.
We’re told the nuptials will take place on the weekend of June 15th … Brown will be flying out some of his family and friends to the island, to witness the ceremony he has dubbed his “big day.”
The duo has been engaged since May 2010 and have one child together. Bobby, of course, was previously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
FYI — It’s also Father’s Day weekend … so 3 birds and one volcanic sized stone.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here