Let us explain. Essentially Mr. Brown is going to kill two birds with one stone: a concert with his band and his long-awaited wedding — all in one weekend trip to Hawaii.
Sources tell TMZ … Brown and his fiancée — Alicia Etheridge — have finally set a wedding date after 2 years of engagement bliss … and it’s the same weekend Brown’s band New Edition will be performing in Honolulu.
We’re told the nuptials will take place on the weekend of June 15th … Brown will be flying out some of his family and friends to the island, to witness the ceremony he has dubbed his “big day.”
The duo has been engaged since May 2010 and have one child together. Bobby, of course, was previously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
FYI — It’s also Father’s Day weekend … so 3 birds and one volcanic sized stone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here