Let us explain. Essentially Mr. Brown is going to kill two birds with one stone: a concert with his band and his long-awaited wedding — all in one weekend trip to Hawaii.
Sources tell TMZ … Brown and his fiancée — Alicia Etheridge — have finally set a wedding date after 2 years of engagement bliss … and it’s the same weekend Brown’s band New Edition will be performing in Honolulu.
We’re told the nuptials will take place on the weekend of June 15th … Brown will be flying out some of his family and friends to the island, to witness the ceremony he has dubbed his “big day.”
The duo has been engaged since May 2010 and have one child together. Bobby, of course, was previously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
FYI — It’s also Father’s Day weekend … so 3 birds and one volcanic sized stone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here