Let us explain. Essentially Mr. Brown is going to kill two birds with one stone: a concert with his band and his long-awaited wedding — all in one weekend trip to Hawaii.
Sources tell TMZ … Brown and his fiancée — Alicia Etheridge — have finally set a wedding date after 2 years of engagement bliss … and it’s the same weekend Brown’s band New Edition will be performing in Honolulu.
We’re told the nuptials will take place on the weekend of June 15th … Brown will be flying out some of his family and friends to the island, to witness the ceremony he has dubbed his “big day.”
The duo has been engaged since May 2010 and have one child together. Bobby, of course, was previously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
FYI — It’s also Father’s Day weekend … so 3 birds and one volcanic sized stone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here