After debuting as “the nation’s first-ever over-the-air broadcast television network for African Americans,” the channel is making history again with a new show entitled “Family Time.”
The situation comedy series, created by Bentley Kyle Evans, is based on the life and times of the Stallworths, an average working family that hits it big with a scratch lottery ticket. Overnight they upgrade from low-class to middle class.
This family-next-door consists of two loving parents: Anthony (Omar Gooding) and Lisa (Angell Conwell) Stallworth and their children Ebony (Jayla Calhoun) and Devin (Bentley Kyle Evans, Jr.) The Stallworths move to a middle class community in sunny southern California and both Anthony and Lisa bring baggage and other family members into their relationship that makes for great comedy – and occasional drama.
“Family Time is the perfect way to launch Bounce TV’s originals, as Bentley Kyle Evans and Trenten Gumbs boast an amazing track record producing successful series for Fox,” said Bounce TV Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Katz. “The WB and others and they’ve developed an irreverent sitcom in Family Time that addresses contemporary issues in a way that all parents can relate.”
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here