The Compton native tweeted a pic of his latest arm tattoo – the logo for LA’s famous Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted an Instagram photo of the new ink, which features the cursive writing of “Roscoe’s” above the top half of a waffle with a chicken head on it, mirroring the Roscoe’s logo.
The inspired pairing of chicken and waffles has been served up at Roscoe’s since they opened in 1975, attracting a slew of locals, tourists and notable fans, including President Obama.
The tattoo is part of a piece of Jennings’ left forearm that he has dedicated to Los Angeles. Jennings has also worn Roscoe’s themed Under Armour shoes.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here