The Compton native tweeted a pic of his latest arm tattoo – the logo for LA’s famous Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted an Instagram photo of the new ink, which features the cursive writing of “Roscoe’s” above the top half of a waffle with a chicken head on it, mirroring the Roscoe’s logo.
The inspired pairing of chicken and waffles has been served up at Roscoe’s since they opened in 1975, attracting a slew of locals, tourists and notable fans, including President Obama.
The tattoo is part of a piece of Jennings’ left forearm that he has dedicated to Los Angeles. Jennings has also worn Roscoe’s themed Under Armour shoes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here