The Compton native tweeted a pic of his latest arm tattoo – the logo for LA’s famous Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted an Instagram photo of the new ink, which features the cursive writing of “Roscoe’s” above the top half of a waffle with a chicken head on it, mirroring the Roscoe’s logo.
The inspired pairing of chicken and waffles has been served up at Roscoe’s since they opened in 1975, attracting a slew of locals, tourists and notable fans, including President Obama.
The tattoo is part of a piece of Jennings’ left forearm that he has dedicated to Los Angeles. Jennings has also worn Roscoe’s themed Under Armour shoes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here