The Compton native tweeted a pic of his latest arm tattoo – the logo for LA’s famous Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted an Instagram photo of the new ink, which features the cursive writing of “Roscoe’s” above the top half of a waffle with a chicken head on it, mirroring the Roscoe’s logo.
The inspired pairing of chicken and waffles has been served up at Roscoe’s since they opened in 1975, attracting a slew of locals, tourists and notable fans, including President Obama.
The tattoo is part of a piece of Jennings’ left forearm that he has dedicated to Los Angeles. Jennings has also worn Roscoe’s themed Under Armour shoes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here