The Compton native tweeted a pic of his latest arm tattoo – the logo for LA’s famous Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
Jennings posted an Instagram photo of the new ink, which features the cursive writing of “Roscoe’s” above the top half of a waffle with a chicken head on it, mirroring the Roscoe’s logo.
The inspired pairing of chicken and waffles has been served up at Roscoe’s since they opened in 1975, attracting a slew of locals, tourists and notable fans, including President Obama.
The tattoo is part of a piece of Jennings’ left forearm that he has dedicated to Los Angeles. Jennings has also worn Roscoe’s themed Under Armour shoes.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here