From Twitter to Facebook to blogs to news sites, the family of Brown struck down the false information saying he’s recovering from pneumonia.
A source close to the family says he was originally admitted to the hospital on an account of arthritis. Doctors allegedly discovered and removed a blood clot from an unspecified area in his body.
He recovered from the operation, but contracted pneumonia.
His recent health problems have kept him from doing his normal music thing, forcing him to cancel shows and appearances. No word yet if and when the concerts will be rescheduled.
Read/learn more at Washington Post.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here