From Twitter to Facebook to blogs to news sites, the family of Brown struck down the false information saying he’s recovering from pneumonia.
A source close to the family says he was originally admitted to the hospital on an account of arthritis. Doctors allegedly discovered and removed a blood clot from an unspecified area in his body.
He recovered from the operation, but contracted pneumonia.
His recent health problems have kept him from doing his normal music thing, forcing him to cancel shows and appearances. No word yet if and when the concerts will be rescheduled.
Read/learn more at Washington Post.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here