*If you recall, it’s only been a couple of months since Coolio was released from a Vegas jail, but last week he was already back in the sights of Vegas law enforcement when police pulled his car over.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the rapper was stopped for having expired plates. He was then cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance and subsequently let go.
A close call, but he’s going back down a dangerous path when you consider Coolio was jailed back in March because of two active bench warrants out for his arrest … both stemming from traffic violations.
Dude, you need to be cool, not Coolio!
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here