*If you recall, it’s only been a couple of months since Coolio was released from a Vegas jail, but last week he was already back in the sights of Vegas law enforcement when police pulled his car over.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the rapper was stopped for having expired plates. He was then cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance and subsequently let go.
A close call, but he’s going back down a dangerous path when you consider Coolio was jailed back in March because of two active bench warrants out for his arrest … both stemming from traffic violations.
Dude, you need to be cool, not Coolio!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here