*If you recall, it’s only been a couple of months since Coolio was released from a Vegas jail, but last week he was already back in the sights of Vegas law enforcement when police pulled his car over.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the rapper was stopped for having expired plates. He was then cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance and subsequently let go.
A close call, but he’s going back down a dangerous path when you consider Coolio was jailed back in March because of two active bench warrants out for his arrest … both stemming from traffic violations.
Dude, you need to be cool, not Coolio!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here