*If you recall, it’s only been a couple of months since Coolio was released from a Vegas jail, but last week he was already back in the sights of Vegas law enforcement when police pulled his car over.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the rapper was stopped for having expired plates. He was then cited for expired registration and no proof of insurance and subsequently let go.
A close call, but he’s going back down a dangerous path when you consider Coolio was jailed back in March because of two active bench warrants out for his arrest … both stemming from traffic violations.
Dude, you need to be cool, not Coolio! 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here