The retired professional basketball player will likely face a sentence of community service, said Mary Ann Noiroux, an attorney for Rodman’s ex-wife Michelle. He could also be ordered to pay more than $800,000 in back child support, Noiroux said.
“For somebody like that, they could even have him help out with a Boys and Girls Club teaching basketball,” she said.
Noiroux said Rodman also faces additional contempt charges for other missed payments, and another conviction could land him in jail.
Rodman’s attorney, Linnea Willis, did not return calls for comment.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here