He became the third football player to win the competition after Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward.
But aside from dancing, it wasn’t all fun and games for Driver throughout life as he went through homelessness, selling drugs and numerous family issues.
Check out this “5 things you didn’t know about” list from the Loop 21 on Donald Driver:
1. Driver isn’t just a dancer and a football player. He’s also a radio host. He has co-hosted the statewide Packer analysis television series “Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver” every Tuesday during football season. His show airs on AM 620 WTMJ.
2. Donald sure does love him some kids. So much so, that he has authored 3 children books: “Quickie Handles a Loss,” “Quickie Makes the Team,” and “Quickie Goes to the Big Game.” The books are based on Driver’s bedtime storytelling to his 3 children.
Check out the 3 other revealing facts about Driver at the Loop 21
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here