He became the third football player to win the competition after Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward.
But aside from dancing, it wasn’t all fun and games for Driver throughout life as he went through homelessness, selling drugs and numerous family issues.
Check out this “5 things you didn’t know about” list from the Loop 21 on Donald Driver:
1. Driver isn’t just a dancer and a football player. He’s also a radio host. He has co-hosted the statewide Packer analysis television series “Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver” every Tuesday during football season. His show airs on AM 620 WTMJ.
2. Donald sure does love him some kids. So much so, that he has authored 3 children books: “Quickie Handles a Loss,” “Quickie Makes the Team,” and “Quickie Goes to the Big Game.” The books are based on Driver’s bedtime storytelling to his 3 children.
Check out the 3 other revealing facts about Driver at the Loop 21
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here