He became the third football player to win the competition after Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward.
But aside from dancing, it wasn’t all fun and games for Driver throughout life as he went through homelessness, selling drugs and numerous family issues.
Check out this “5 things you didn’t know about” list from the Loop 21 on Donald Driver:
1. Driver isn’t just a dancer and a football player. He’s also a radio host. He has co-hosted the statewide Packer analysis television series “Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver” every Tuesday during football season. His show airs on AM 620 WTMJ.
2. Donald sure does love him some kids. So much so, that he has authored 3 children books: “Quickie Handles a Loss,” “Quickie Makes the Team,” and “Quickie Goes to the Big Game.” The books are based on Driver’s bedtime storytelling to his 3 children.
Check out the 3 other revealing facts about Driver at the Loop 21
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here