He became the third football player to win the competition after Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward.
But aside from dancing, it wasn’t all fun and games for Driver throughout life as he went through homelessness, selling drugs and numerous family issues.
Check out this “5 things you didn’t know about” list from the Loop 21 on Donald Driver:
1. Driver isn’t just a dancer and a football player. He’s also a radio host. He has co-hosted the statewide Packer analysis television series “Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver” every Tuesday during football season. His show airs on AM 620 WTMJ.
2. Donald sure does love him some kids. So much so, that he has authored 3 children books: “Quickie Handles a Loss,” “Quickie Makes the Team,” and “Quickie Goes to the Big Game.” The books are based on Driver’s bedtime storytelling to his 3 children.
Check out the 3 other revealing facts about Driver at the Loop 21
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here