*Florida is turning out to be one of the craziest places in the U.S. where anything goes.
Now they’ve even taken drinking and driving to another level with the newest offense in the news.
Two drunk grandparents that thought it would be a good idea to take their granddaughter on a joy ride are behind bars for it.
Because if they were sober, maybe they would’ve thought to put the child inside the car for the ride.
Grandparents, Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, are in hot water after police stopped them for not only driving under the influence, but making their granddaughter an accomplice (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here