*Florida is turning out to be one of the craziest places in the U.S. where anything goes.
Now they’ve even taken drinking and driving to another level with the newest offense in the news.
Two drunk grandparents that thought it would be a good idea to take their granddaughter on a joy ride are behind bars for it.
Because if they were sober, maybe they would’ve thought to put the child inside the car for the ride.
Grandparents, Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, are in hot water after police stopped them for not only driving under the influence, but making their granddaughter an accomplice (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here