*Florida is turning out to be one of the craziest places in the U.S. where anything goes.
Now they’ve even taken drinking and driving to another level with the newest offense in the news.
Two drunk grandparents that thought it would be a good idea to take their granddaughter on a joy ride are behind bars for it.
Because if they were sober, maybe they would’ve thought to put the child inside the car for the ride.
Grandparents, Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, are in hot water after police stopped them for not only driving under the influence, but making their granddaughter an accomplice (more…)
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here