*Florida is turning out to be one of the craziest places in the U.S. where anything goes.
Now they’ve even taken drinking and driving to another level with the newest offense in the news.
Two drunk grandparents that thought it would be a good idea to take their granddaughter on a joy ride are behind bars for it.
Because if they were sober, maybe they would’ve thought to put the child inside the car for the ride.
Grandparents, Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, are in hot water after police stopped them for not only driving under the influence, but making their granddaughter an accomplice (more…)
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here