*Florida is turning out to be one of the craziest places in the U.S. where anything goes.
Now they’ve even taken drinking and driving to another level with the newest offense in the news.
Two drunk grandparents that thought it would be a good idea to take their granddaughter on a joy ride are behind bars for it.
Because if they were sober, maybe they would’ve thought to put the child inside the car for the ride.
Grandparents, Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, are in hot water after police stopped them for not only driving under the influence, but making their granddaughter an accomplice (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here