*For the third time in three months, rumors that Eddie Murphy has died are making its way across social media sites and Twitter — with reports this time that he was killed in a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland.
And again, the reports are 100 percent false.
According to E! News, the rumors come from pranksters at the Global Associated News, the architect of several similar hoaxes—whether it was falling off a cliff in New Zealand (the purported fate of Jeff Goldbum) or the ill-timed mishaps in the Swiss and Austrian Alps that supposedly took the lives of Adam Sandler, Charlie Sheen and Ryan Gosling in addition to Murphy.
The comedian-turned actor, as with all of the talent mentioned above, are alive and well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here