*On Mothers’s Day (May 13) the Egypt Cares Family Foundation, in partnership with Atlanta’s #1 Radio Station, V-103 FM, Black Opal Cosmetics, and Hair Design by Future Vision Salon presented the 3rd Annual “Egypt’s Mommy Makeovers” Celebration.
10 deserving women from throughout the Atlanta metropolitan areas were selected to receive a day of pampering and complete transformation from head to toe by some of Atlanta’s top hairstylists and make up artists such as: Bridget Criden, Carmen Harris, Tekoa Hash, Nickey Martin, and Trent Simmons.
While receiving their beauty transformations, the winners enjoyed catering provided by Cake Cafe`. The winners were surprised throughout the day by Atlanta’s television stars that include: Kandi Burruss (Real Housewives of Atlanta Co-Star/GRAMMY Award winning Singer/Songwriter/Entrepreneur), Terri J. Vaughn (Actress), Deshawn Snow & Lisa Wu (Formerly of Real Housewives of Atlanta), and Tameka Raymond (Notable Fashion Stylist/Entrepreneur).
As their new looks were revealed through a cat walk strut, the women were the recipients of fabulous gifts that included: an award, roses, a gift basket full of goodies, and a necklace from TIFFANY & CO.
As a keepsake from the celebration, the winners received a custom beauty photoshoot courtesy of JR Photography. Additional photography and videography services were provided by Taren Marsaw of Pure Conceptions Photography.
“Egypt Cares Family Foundation is honored to have bought some joy into the lives of these deserving women. We sincerely appreciate the donation of time and service by our partners to make this a memorable Mother’s Day. We look forward to continuing this tradition of impacting lives,” says Egypt Sherrod, V-103 (Atlanta) Personality/HGTV Host.
For more information on Egypt Cares Family Foundation, please visit www.EgyptCares.org. For more information on Egypt Sherrod, please visit www.EgyptSherrod.com, www.EgyptSaidSo.com, www.facebook.com/EgyptSherrod, and Twitter: @EgyptSaidSo.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here