*On Mothers’s Day (May 13) the Egypt Cares Family Foundation, in partnership with Atlanta’s #1 Radio Station, V-103 FM, Black Opal Cosmetics, and Hair Design by Future Vision Salon presented the 3rd Annual “Egypt’s Mommy Makeovers” Celebration.
10 deserving women from throughout the Atlanta metropolitan areas were selected to receive a day of pampering and complete transformation from head to toe by some of Atlanta’s top hairstylists and make up artists such as: Bridget Criden, Carmen Harris, Tekoa Hash, Nickey Martin, and Trent Simmons.
While receiving their beauty transformations, the winners enjoyed catering provided by Cake Cafe`. The winners were surprised throughout the day by Atlanta’s television stars that include: Kandi Burruss (Real Housewives of Atlanta Co-Star/GRAMMY Award winning Singer/Songwriter/Entrepreneur), Terri J. Vaughn (Actress), Deshawn Snow & Lisa Wu (Formerly of Real Housewives of Atlanta), and Tameka Raymond (Notable Fashion Stylist/Entrepreneur).
As their new looks were revealed through a cat walk strut, the women were the recipients of fabulous gifts that included: an award, roses, a gift basket full of goodies, and a necklace from TIFFANY & CO.
As a keepsake from the celebration, the winners received a custom beauty photoshoot courtesy of JR Photography. Additional photography and videography services were provided by Taren Marsaw of Pure Conceptions Photography.
“Egypt Cares Family Foundation is honored to have bought some joy into the lives of these deserving women. We sincerely appreciate the donation of time and service by our partners to make this a memorable Mother’s Day. We look forward to continuing this tradition of impacting lives,” says Egypt Sherrod, V-103 (Atlanta) Personality/HGTV Host.
For more information on Egypt Cares Family Foundation, please visit www.EgyptCares.org. For more information on Egypt Sherrod, please visit www.EgyptSherrod.com, www.EgyptSaidSo.com, www.facebook.com/EgyptSherrod, and Twitter: @EgyptSaidSo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here