*On Mothers’s Day (May 13) the Egypt Cares Family Foundation, in partnership with Atlanta’s #1 Radio Station, V-103 FM, Black Opal Cosmetics, and Hair Design by Future Vision Salon presented the 3rd Annual “Egypt’s Mommy Makeovers” Celebration.
10 deserving women from throughout the Atlanta metropolitan areas were selected to receive a day of pampering and complete transformation from head to toe by some of Atlanta’s top hairstylists and make up artists such as: Bridget Criden, Carmen Harris, Tekoa Hash, Nickey Martin, and Trent Simmons.
While receiving their beauty transformations, the winners enjoyed catering provided by Cake Cafe`. The winners were surprised throughout the day by Atlanta’s television stars that include: Kandi Burruss (Real Housewives of Atlanta Co-Star/GRAMMY Award winning Singer/Songwriter/Entrepreneur), Terri J. Vaughn (Actress), Deshawn Snow & Lisa Wu (Formerly of Real Housewives of Atlanta), and Tameka Raymond (Notable Fashion Stylist/Entrepreneur).
As their new looks were revealed through a cat walk strut, the women were the recipients of fabulous gifts that included: an award, roses, a gift basket full of goodies, and a necklace from TIFFANY & CO.
As a keepsake from the celebration, the winners received a custom beauty photoshoot courtesy of JR Photography. Additional photography and videography services were provided by Taren Marsaw of Pure Conceptions Photography.
“Egypt Cares Family Foundation is honored to have bought some joy into the lives of these deserving women. We sincerely appreciate the donation of time and service by our partners to make this a memorable Mother’s Day. We look forward to continuing this tradition of impacting lives,” says Egypt Sherrod, V-103 (Atlanta) Personality/HGTV Host.
For more information on Egypt Cares Family Foundation, please visit www.EgyptCares.org. For more information on Egypt Sherrod, please visit www.EgyptSherrod.com, www.EgyptSaidSo.com, www.facebook.com/EgyptSherrod, and Twitter: @EgyptSaidSo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here