*Here’s your chance to have your music featured in EURweb, home of The Electronic Urban Report for our Black Music Month Special Edition.
This Black Music Month (June, 2012), EURweb will dedicate a special opportunity for talented independent artists all over the world!
Programmers, broadcasters, talent and booking agents are invited to visit EURweb during this special event to survey talent for airplay and live venues. During Black Music Month we will spotlight new or established artists who are now independent artists with new music to promote. Additionally EUR will send out a special edition EURweb Black Music Month E-blast to our EURweb subscribers as we spread the news about the rising stars, recent stars and future music stars.
This special opportunity will only be realized by a limited number of artists who comply with the EURweb guidelines and submit their information by May 18th 2012. Inquire for more details immediately by emailing: [email protected]. Please put EUR BLACK MUSIC MONTH SPECIAL in the subject line.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here