*Here’s your chance to have your music featured in EURweb, home of The Electronic Urban Report for our Black Music Month Special Edition.
This Black Music Month (June, 2012), EURweb will dedicate a special opportunity for talented independent artists all over the world!
Programmers, broadcasters, talent and booking agents are invited to visit EURweb during this special event to survey talent for airplay and live venues. During Black Music Month we will spotlight new or established artists who are now independent artists with new music to promote. Additionally EUR will send out a special edition EURweb Black Music Month E-blast to our EURweb subscribers as we spread the news about the rising stars, recent stars and future music stars.
This special opportunity will only be realized by a limited number of artists who comply with the EURweb guidelines and submit their information by May 18th 2012. Inquire for more details immediately by emailing: [email protected]. Please put EUR BLACK MUSIC MONTH SPECIAL in the subject line.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here