*Here’s your chance to have your music featured in EURweb, home of The Electronic Urban Report for our Black Music Month Special Edition.
This Black Music Month (June, 2012), EURweb will dedicate a special opportunity for talented independent artists all over the world!
Programmers, broadcasters, talent and booking agents are invited to visit EURweb during this special event to survey talent for airplay and live venues. During Black Music Month we will spotlight new or established artists who are now independent artists with new music to promote. Additionally EUR will send out a special edition EURweb Black Music Month E-blast to our EURweb subscribers as we spread the news about the rising stars, recent stars and future music stars.
This special opportunity will only be realized by a limited number of artists who comply with the EURweb guidelines and submit their information by May 18th 2012. Inquire for more details immediately by emailing: [email protected]. Please put EUR BLACK MUSIC MONTH SPECIAL in the subject line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here