*The deadline has been extended for EURweb’s first ever Black Music Month Artist spotlight.
EURweb is proud to present a unique chance for artists and music labels to be featured on our news site for the month of June 2012. This is a promotional opportunity to showcase both new artists and established artists who are re-entering today’s music scene.
EURweb is also encouraging major labels and music programmers to get ready to think outside the box and re-consider a time when radio was friendly to new music, as long as it was good enough; and not just lean on programming what has already been charted. Currently in the line up is the dazzling vocalist Kim Yarbrough (pictured above), who was a finalist on season 2 of NBC’s The Voice, the legendary Lenny Williams, new artist Tony Walk and many more. There will be some surprises here indeed!
Music fans get ready to support this effort and add some spice to your music collection. Artists, managers and independent labels may inquire about placement in the EURweb Black Music Month Artist Spotlight via email to [email protected]. This is not a contest but an exclusive music marketing event at EURweb.com. Space is limited, inquire immediately. The deadline has been extended to May 29th 2012. Please put EUR BLACK MUSIC MONTH SPECIAL in the subject line of your email.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here