*The deadline has been extended for EURweb’s first ever Black Music Month Artist spotlight.
EURweb is proud to present a unique chance for artists and music labels to be featured on our news site for the month of June 2012. This is a promotional opportunity to showcase both new artists and established artists who are re-entering today’s music scene.
EURweb is also encouraging major labels and music programmers to get ready to think outside the box and re-consider a time when radio was friendly to new music, as long as it was good enough; and not just lean on programming what has already been charted. Currently in the line up is the dazzling vocalist Kim Yarbrough (pictured above), who was a finalist on season 2 of NBC’s The Voice, the legendary Lenny Williams, new artist Tony Walk and many more. There will be some surprises here indeed!
Music fans get ready to support this effort and add some spice to your music collection. Artists, managers and independent labels may inquire about placement in the EURweb Black Music Month Artist Spotlight via email to [email protected]. This is not a contest but an exclusive music marketing event at EURweb.com. Space is limited, inquire immediately. The deadline has been extended to May 29th 2012. Please put EUR BLACK MUSIC MONTH SPECIAL in the subject line of your email.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here