As she watched Tami Roman lash out on Kesha Nichols about an apology, she saw a glimmer of herself.
“Last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions for everyone. It’s such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides,” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
She lightly stepped on the topic, careful not to side with anyone. She also acknowledged that her actions haven’t been the most ladylike lately, so now that’s she seen it from a different perspective, an attitude check is needed.
“I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season,” Evelyn wrote. “However I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past.”
On top of all the madness she reflected on, boycotters have expressed their disgust with the show and Evelyn realizes that there’s a problem.
Allegedly, she and other cast members have sought out counseling to sort through their problems and anger issues in hopes to be better people and present a better image.
“Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress…Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here