As she watched Tami Roman lash out on Kesha Nichols about an apology, she saw a glimmer of herself.
“Last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions for everyone. It’s such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides,” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
She lightly stepped on the topic, careful not to side with anyone. She also acknowledged that her actions haven’t been the most ladylike lately, so now that’s she seen it from a different perspective, an attitude check is needed.
“I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season,” Evelyn wrote. “However I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past.”
On top of all the madness she reflected on, boycotters have expressed their disgust with the show and Evelyn realizes that there’s a problem.
Allegedly, she and other cast members have sought out counseling to sort through their problems and anger issues in hopes to be better people and present a better image.
“Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress…Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here