*Add Faith Evans to the list of celebrity tax scofflaws.
That’s because the state of California has issued a big ol’ lien against the singer, reports TMZ.
The State of California Tax Franchise Board filed papers recently that claimed Evans failed to fully pay her taxes to the Golden State for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. In total she owes $60,357.17.
If Evans doesn’t cough up the cash soon, the state could go after any assets she owns — like homes, cars and bank accounts.
Calls to Evans rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here