*Add Faith Evans to the list of celebrity tax scofflaws.
That’s because the state of California has issued a big ol’ lien against the singer, reports TMZ.
The State of California Tax Franchise Board filed papers recently that claimed Evans failed to fully pay her taxes to the Golden State for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. In total she owes $60,357.17.
If Evans doesn’t cough up the cash soon, the state could go after any assets she owns — like homes, cars and bank accounts.
Calls to Evans rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here