*Add Faith Evans to the list of celebrity tax scofflaws.
That’s because the state of California has issued a big ol’ lien against the singer, reports TMZ.
The State of California Tax Franchise Board filed papers recently that claimed Evans failed to fully pay her taxes to the Golden State for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. In total she owes $60,357.17.
If Evans doesn’t cough up the cash soon, the state could go after any assets she owns — like homes, cars and bank accounts.
Calls to Evans rep have not been returned.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here