The fake lids, which are now being worn across the country by daughters and mothers, was made popular by the likes of Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez to name a few.
But while many may be interested in imitating their favorite stars, there are also some health concerns with these lashes.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, gives you the lowdown on fake lashes with 10 things to watch out for.
Check out number one below:
1. Strip Lashes Are the Easiest Way to Go
Preparing for a night on the town? Or maybe you just want to look a bit more fresh for that morning presentation or lunch meeting? Strip lashes are the perfect solution to all of the sleepy and dark eye circle woes. Strip lashes can be made in both synthetic and human hair fibers for a more natural look and feel. They should be worn no more than 48 hours and can be applied with temporary eyelash adhesive like the one pictured here.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here