The fake lids, which are now being worn across the country by daughters and mothers, was made popular by the likes of Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez to name a few.
But while many may be interested in imitating their favorite stars, there are also some health concerns with these lashes.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, gives you the lowdown on fake lashes with 10 things to watch out for.
Check out number one below:
1. Strip Lashes Are the Easiest Way to Go
Preparing for a night on the town? Or maybe you just want to look a bit more fresh for that morning presentation or lunch meeting? Strip lashes are the perfect solution to all of the sleepy and dark eye circle woes. Strip lashes can be made in both synthetic and human hair fibers for a more natural look and feel. They should be worn no more than 48 hours and can be applied with temporary eyelash adhesive like the one pictured here.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here