The fake lids, which are now being worn across the country by daughters and mothers, was made popular by the likes of Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez to name a few.
But while many may be interested in imitating their favorite stars, there are also some health concerns with these lashes.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, gives you the lowdown on fake lashes with 10 things to watch out for.
Check out number one below:
1. Strip Lashes Are the Easiest Way to Go
Preparing for a night on the town? Or maybe you just want to look a bit more fresh for that morning presentation or lunch meeting? Strip lashes are the perfect solution to all of the sleepy and dark eye circle woes. Strip lashes can be made in both synthetic and human hair fibers for a more natural look and feel. They should be worn no more than 48 hours and can be applied with temporary eyelash adhesive like the one pictured here.
Read more at MadameNoire
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here