The fake lids, which are now being worn across the country by daughters and mothers, was made popular by the likes of Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez to name a few.
But while many may be interested in imitating their favorite stars, there are also some health concerns with these lashes.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, gives you the lowdown on fake lashes with 10 things to watch out for.
Check out number one below:
1. Strip Lashes Are the Easiest Way to Go
Preparing for a night on the town? Or maybe you just want to look a bit more fresh for that morning presentation or lunch meeting? Strip lashes are the perfect solution to all of the sleepy and dark eye circle woes. Strip lashes can be made in both synthetic and human hair fibers for a more natural look and feel. They should be worn no more than 48 hours and can be applied with temporary eyelash adhesive like the one pictured here.
Read more at MadameNoire
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here