The fake lids, which are now being worn across the country by daughters and mothers, was made popular by the likes of Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez to name a few.
But while many may be interested in imitating their favorite stars, there are also some health concerns with these lashes.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, gives you the lowdown on fake lashes with 10 things to watch out for.
Check out number one below:
1. Strip Lashes Are the Easiest Way to Go
Preparing for a night on the town? Or maybe you just want to look a bit more fresh for that morning presentation or lunch meeting? Strip lashes are the perfect solution to all of the sleepy and dark eye circle woes. Strip lashes can be made in both synthetic and human hair fibers for a more natural look and feel. They should be worn no more than 48 hours and can be applied with temporary eyelash adhesive like the one pictured here.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here