That’s right, Fantasia took a few moments recently to make her big re-debut via the 140 character social media network. It was her way of saying she misses the fans and followers.
“I felt such a void & a disconnect from the social media & my true fans that I thought long & hard about this come back,” she wrote. “I’ve NEVER had a Facebook acct. & this is the only Twitter acct. I’ve ever had so I made my come back personal for my twit family.”
However, upon her return, she didn’t talk about the rumors regarding the father of her child, Antwaun Cook getting back with his wife.
But she did celebrate the birth of her child.
“As you know I gave birth on December 13th to my son Dallas Xavier Barrino who is now 4months old. Zion is now 10yrs old & she is such a wonderful big sister & is so happy to have a little brother,” she said.
Fannie also revealed that a new album is on its way out. The new music is different she admits, but strictly “FANTASIA.”
Finally, she took time to address the R. Kelly non-performance, saying she had nothing to do with his wackness. She said did say, though, that she loves R. Kelly, despite the ridicule.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here