*Flo Rida has responded to a group of Australian concert promoters who sued him over a cancelled show. He claims they were the ones who reneged on the terms of the agreement by failing to provide him with a ride to the show.
The rapper, real name Tramar Dillard, was accused of pulling out of his Fat as Butter music festival performance hours before the event last October (11), despite receiving a $55,000 advance. He was recently served with legal papers from the firm over Facebook.com due to loss of revenue.
But the rapper is now speaking out, insisting he’s the victim in the dispute.
“Promoters try to jerk you (around)… A lot of times anyone can come up and say anything and get everyone’s attention,” he tells AllHipHop.com. “They feel like they should pay you a certain amount of money, and they feel like they shouldn’t give you a ride to the venue. Maybe they thought that I should have brought my Bugatti (luxury sports car) to Australia, and that I could have brought my own car.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here