*Flo Rida has responded to a group of Australian concert promoters who sued him over a cancelled show. He claims they were the ones who reneged on the terms of the agreement by failing to provide him with a ride to the show.
The rapper, real name Tramar Dillard, was accused of pulling out of his Fat as Butter music festival performance hours before the event last October (11), despite receiving a $55,000 advance. He was recently served with legal papers from the firm over Facebook.com due to loss of revenue.
But the rapper is now speaking out, insisting he’s the victim in the dispute.
“Promoters try to jerk you (around)… A lot of times anyone can come up and say anything and get everyone’s attention,” he tells AllHipHop.com. “They feel like they should pay you a certain amount of money, and they feel like they shouldn’t give you a ride to the venue. Maybe they thought that I should have brought my Bugatti (luxury sports car) to Australia, and that I could have brought my own car.”
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here