*Flo Rida has responded to a group of Australian concert promoters who sued him over a cancelled show. He claims they were the ones who reneged on the terms of the agreement by failing to provide him with a ride to the show.
The rapper, real name Tramar Dillard, was accused of pulling out of his Fat as Butter music festival performance hours before the event last October (11), despite receiving a $55,000 advance. He was recently served with legal papers from the firm over Facebook.com due to loss of revenue.
But the rapper is now speaking out, insisting he’s the victim in the dispute.
“Promoters try to jerk you (around)… A lot of times anyone can come up and say anything and get everyone’s attention,” he tells AllHipHop.com. “They feel like they should pay you a certain amount of money, and they feel like they shouldn’t give you a ride to the venue. Maybe they thought that I should have brought my Bugatti (luxury sports car) to Australia, and that I could have brought my own car.”
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here