*Flo Rida has responded to a group of Australian concert promoters who sued him over a cancelled show. He claims they were the ones who reneged on the terms of the agreement by failing to provide him with a ride to the show.
The rapper, real name Tramar Dillard, was accused of pulling out of his Fat as Butter music festival performance hours before the event last October (11), despite receiving a $55,000 advance. He was recently served with legal papers from the firm over Facebook.com due to loss of revenue.
But the rapper is now speaking out, insisting he’s the victim in the dispute.
“Promoters try to jerk you (around)… A lot of times anyone can come up and say anything and get everyone’s attention,” he tells AllHipHop.com. “They feel like they should pay you a certain amount of money, and they feel like they shouldn’t give you a ride to the venue. Maybe they thought that I should have brought my Bugatti (luxury sports car) to Australia, and that I could have brought my own car.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here