*The FBI on Thursday arrested a Florida minister for having inappropriate contact with underage girls, reports Charisma News.
Luis Morales, a 57-year-old evangelist, was arrested at his Ormond Beach home last Thursday. Morales faces five counts of transportation of a minor with intent to engage in sexual activity. A woman named Rebecca Rivera, who was also arrested, was charged in two of those accounts, according to the federal indictment.
Amy Filjones, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorneys’ Office, told the Daytona News Journal that prosecutors believe Morales traveled across state lines with at least six children and molested them.
Morales runs En Fuego for Jesus, which bills itself as a five-fold ministry. (En Fuego for Jesus translates as On Fire for Jesus.) He goes by the moniker “Apostle Tito” and his wife is known as “Prophet Linda.” Rivera is also named as a prophet on the ministry website.
“You need to repent. Get right with Jesus,” Linda Morales said to the parents of her husband’s alleged victims before the bond hearing, according to News4Jax.com. “Satan is the accuser of the brethren. So anybody that makes an accusation against a man or woman of God is on Satan’s team.”
Story originally reported at charismanews.com.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here