*The FBI on Thursday arrested a Florida minister for having inappropriate contact with underage girls, reports Charisma News.
Luis Morales, a 57-year-old evangelist, was arrested at his Ormond Beach home last Thursday. Morales faces five counts of transportation of a minor with intent to engage in sexual activity. A woman named Rebecca Rivera, who was also arrested, was charged in two of those accounts, according to the federal indictment.
Amy Filjones, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorneys’ Office, told the Daytona News Journal that prosecutors believe Morales traveled across state lines with at least six children and molested them.
Morales runs En Fuego for Jesus, which bills itself as a five-fold ministry. (En Fuego for Jesus translates as On Fire for Jesus.) He goes by the moniker “Apostle Tito” and his wife is known as “Prophet Linda.” Rivera is also named as a prophet on the ministry website.
“You need to repent. Get right with Jesus,” Linda Morales said to the parents of her husband’s alleged victims before the bond hearing, according to News4Jax.com. “Satan is the accuser of the brethren. So anybody that makes an accusation against a man or woman of God is on Satan’s team.”
Story originally reported at charismanews.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here