Since the release of the 7-Eleven surveillance video show Trayvon purchasing some items before he was killed by George Zimmerman, Rivera has made it his business to point out that the youngster was wearing what he calls “thug wear.”
Friday night on The O’Reilly Factor, Rivera dismissed the THC in Martin’s bloodstream as not being a serious issue, but when it came to the hoodie and trayvon’s 6’2″ height, well now that, in his mind, classified him as a thug and all the reason Zimmerman needed to kill him.
Sounds crazy and a lot like racial profiling, right. Even O’Reilly pointed that out, even if he was only “playing devils advocate.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here