Since the release of the 7-Eleven surveillance video show Trayvon purchasing some items before he was killed by George Zimmerman, Rivera has made it his business to point out that the youngster was wearing what he calls “thug wear.”
Friday night on The O’Reilly Factor, Rivera dismissed the THC in Martin’s bloodstream as not being a serious issue, but when it came to the hoodie and trayvon’s 6’2″ height, well now that, in his mind, classified him as a thug and all the reason Zimmerman needed to kill him.
Sounds crazy and a lot like racial profiling, right. Even O’Reilly pointed that out, even if he was only “playing devils advocate.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here