Since the release of the 7-Eleven surveillance video show Trayvon purchasing some items before he was killed by George Zimmerman, Rivera has made it his business to point out that the youngster was wearing what he calls “thug wear.”
Friday night on The O’Reilly Factor, Rivera dismissed the THC in Martin’s bloodstream as not being a serious issue, but when it came to the hoodie and trayvon’s 6’2″ height, well now that, in his mind, classified him as a thug and all the reason Zimmerman needed to kill him.
Sounds crazy and a lot like racial profiling, right. Even O’Reilly pointed that out, even if he was only “playing devils advocate.”
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here