Since the release of the 7-Eleven surveillance video show Trayvon purchasing some items before he was killed by George Zimmerman, Rivera has made it his business to point out that the youngster was wearing what he calls “thug wear.”
Friday night on The O’Reilly Factor, Rivera dismissed the THC in Martin’s bloodstream as not being a serious issue, but when it came to the hoodie and trayvon’s 6’2″ height, well now that, in his mind, classified him as a thug and all the reason Zimmerman needed to kill him.
Sounds crazy and a lot like racial profiling, right. Even O’Reilly pointed that out, even if he was only “playing devils advocate.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here